Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. ludagad
    ludagad
    What genre? F MC or M MC?
    Aug 26, 2017
  2. ludagad
    ludagad
    From your might read list, I've read and liked Reincarnator. Though opinions on the novel are divided. I'd say it's escapist enough :D
    Aug 26, 2017
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  3. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Female characters usually piss me off since I hate them becoming doormats in romance so MMC. I am not a fan of overpowered characters though, think Han Li from A Record of a Mortal's Journey to Immortality
    Aug 26, 2017
  4. ludagad
    ludagad
    Being OP is part of the escapism tho xDD. There are some nice fMC novels out there haha. But I get u. Hmm, I liked Sovereign of the Three Realms - also nice escapist novel. World of Cultivation too, MC is not too OP tho.
    Aug 26, 2017
  5. ludagad
    ludagad
    I also liked Doom Lord, though the translation irked me a bit~
    Aug 26, 2017
    Wujigege likes this.
  6. ludagad
    ludagad
    Library of Heaven's Path, Master Hunter K, Rebirth of the Thief who Roamed the World, The King of the Battlefield, Seoul Necromancer - some escapist novels I really liked and rec.
    Aug 26, 2017
  7. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    When I think Escapist, a different fantasy world comes to mind. I just do not feel any suspense when it is obvious that the MC is going to win. Read both of them, World of Cultivation has a better story but I placed it on hold till it gets completed
    Aug 26, 2017
  8. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I prefer abusive female love interests, the same way people prefer OP MMC
    Like Royal Tramp: The princess castrated her consort. My Sassy(The Japanese Tv show) was awesome too. Ryokiteki No Kanojo made me so happy that I cried XD
    Aug 26, 2017
  9. ludagad
    ludagad
    I sense a bit of M in you lol. I heard that WoC didn't have a very well-written ending, so it might be better to read it as it goes. That way your interest will also be kept alive longer.
    Aug 26, 2017
    AMissingLinguist and Wujigege like this.
  10. ludagad
    ludagad
    To me, escapist simply means that everything goes right for the MC, low tension, makes you feel good to read it. It might not be a good definition, but it makes sense to me xD;.
    Aug 26, 2017
    AMissingLinguist and Wujigege like this.
  11. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I will try Doom Lord. Thanks
    Aug 26, 2017
    ludagad likes this.
  12. ludagad
    ludagad
    Oh, just thought of a novel with an abusive female lead (and male MC) - Emperor of Solo Play. At least she seems to be set up as the female lead haha... Don't know how I feel about her. The novel is about VR gaming and I found it fun.
    Aug 26, 2017
    Wujigege likes this.
  13. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I read it for a while but the MC didnt seem to have relationship with anyone at all. It was anti social and sort of depressing
    Aug 26, 2017
  14. ludagad
    ludagad
    Well, he meets people from time to time, but he is a loner... There will be more people getting involved with him tho. And the abusive girl starts to appreciate him just from videos, they haven't even met yet. The MC hates her from his past life. But I saw a spoiler and I think they end up together. Well, it's fine with me.
    Aug 26, 2017
    Wujigege likes this.