Comments on Profile Post by Eternal Liar

1. Lhie
    Lhie
    Can i just sit in the corner and watch it unravel~? (ó﹏ò。)
    Sep 30, 2017
    Eternal Liar likes this.
  2. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    I would like to do that, but filial relations requires me to get a job and repay my parents prevent me from doing so.
    Sep 30, 2017
    Lhie likes this.
  3. Lhie
    Lhie
    Unfortunately me too o(╥﹏╥)o
    *throws things around*
    Sep 30, 2017
    Eternal Liar likes this.
  4. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Why would life have a meaning though?
    Sep 30, 2017
  5. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    Life is meaningless as a paper, it is what you fill in it that gives it a meaning. You're the one who decides what it means.
    Sep 30, 2017
  6. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    If it is as meaningless as a paper then isn't it as meaningless as a paper? It seems like a stretch to attach meaning to something meaningless.
    Sep 30, 2017
  7. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    We call this phenomenon as personal values, what is meaningless doesn't always stay meaningless, it changes depending who's the one observing it. To be exact you do not attach meaning to something meaningless, you cannot impose a value to something. Instead, it becomes of value to you.
    Oct 1, 2017
  8. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    So for you and you alone that certain thing has value and and meaning huh... Still, when I look at it this way, I can't help but want the "real" value of things. Not the ones created by my biased view of the word, but the real meaning of something, the meaningless aspect, the blank that does not need to be fulfilled.
    Oct 1, 2017
  9. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    It seems like I'll get a little closer to the truth if I do it this way, but at the same time a good portion of my thought process is cut out, even if I intend to stay as neutral as possible. This nihilistic-like way of thinking is quite troubling, although interesting.
    Oct 1, 2017