Comments on Profile Post by Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal

1. View previous comments
  2. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Yeah, there are no people always watching besides you. At all. Hahahahaha. (∗❛ั∀❛ั∗)✧*。
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  3. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Ahahahaha~
    This was fun. Good night. I'll try to finish the game tommorow. ( ̄▽ ̄)/
    This is a really interesting game. (✧‸✧) I'll definitely finish it.
    Night~
    Oct 8, 2017
  4. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Have a good night, Ms. Crow. I look forward to our next conversation. *courteously bows*
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  5. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Actually, the next conversation will probably happen in this same post so I don't know if it's "next" at all.... *tilts head*
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  6. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    *curtsies*
    Likewise Ken-sama likewise.
    Ok I'm definitely going to sleep this time. Ciao.
    ✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧
    Oct 8, 2017
  7. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Ciao, Crow-Ojou.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  8. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    I finished the Sayori route. It was doomed to failure from the beginning. What bad end what good end?
    (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴
    Isn't she still hanging in the end.
    Ok I'll go for Natsuki's end next. It's called an end because it's supposed to be unhappy right?
    (*꒦ິ⌓꒦ີ)
    Oct 8, 2017
  9. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Hahaha, it started. Hold a little bit before bashing Monika though, she cares for you for real.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  10. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    This is interesting... After reloading the file for Sayori the game glitches whenever Sayori is mentioned. Hmm...
    Oct 8, 2017
  11. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Open the game folder and look at the "Characters" folder.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  12. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    How do you do that? I'm guessing that Sayori's description completely glitches out like in the home page.
    Oct 8, 2017
  13. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Are you talking about the hxppy thxughts image and the traceback?
    Yes very disturbing.
    Oct 8, 2017
  14. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    If you downloaded it by the link I gave you, then it's just the folder you extracted. Open it and give a look at the "Characters" folder and after some time, give it a general look for... "Strange" archives.
    Oct 8, 2017
  15. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    If you are doing it by Steam then click with the right button under the game's entry on your library and the option to open the game folder will be there. The name is something like "DDLC" so you can do it by search too.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  16. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Those too. Keep an eye on it, there'll be more as the journey goes.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  17. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    (ㅍ_ㅍ) Suddenly I feel that this was placed in the wrong genre. Isn't this more a horror game than galge.
    (✘_✘) All of these very troubled people...
    Oct 8, 2017
  18. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Ya, it did give you a warning that easily disturbed people should not play it.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  19. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Yup that's true. The cute art kind of tricked me into believing it was safe.
    Oct 8, 2017
  20. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Portrait of Markov.... an interesting and relateable story about human experimentation, serial killers, and selective breeding.
    (  ̄▽ ̄) How relateable....
    Oct 8, 2017
  21. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Really relatable. :3
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  22. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    "BECAUSE THE WORLD IS FULL OF HORRIBLE PEOPLE AND WE'RE WORTHLESS ANYWAY."
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  23. leegood
    Oct 8, 2017
  24. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Ahhhh her eyes scare me. Monika my savior. (˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )

Gulp everything is slowly getting worse.
    (유∀유|||)
    Oct 8, 2017
  25. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Everything will be daijobu... Not really.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  26. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Gahhh all the cat fights. All of them are not daijobu. Yuri is not daijobu
    ∑(❍ฺд❍ฺlll)
    Monika don't leave me alone.
    (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Where is the therapist when you need one?
    Oct 8, 2017
  27. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Monika does not leave you alone y'know? She's always watching after all. Always.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  28. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Aha (´ . .̫ . `)
    That game really made you think. With Monika's rather deep quotes and the extremely sudden ending the game was really unique.
    The piano song at the end was cute. Despite everything the ending was really heart warming.
    Looking at all the cgs... I didn't really expect it to play out this way.
    That note at the end was kind of endearing.
    Oct 8, 2017
  29. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    I really enjoyed this game. Thanks Ken.
    It's interesting how the game deletes itself at the end.

Something I just noticed but the doki doki isn't a doki doki of love. It's a doki doki of fear!
    (°Д°)
    Oct 8, 2017
  30. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Wait wait. When Monika decides to talk with you alone, what did you do? Did you let the scene play until it ended?
    I mean, after she deletes Natsuki and Yuri.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  31. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    =͟͟͞͞(꒪ᗜ꒪ ‧̣̥̇) Wasn't her saying all the quotes about her deletion hinting towards something.....
    Was there anything else that was supposed to be there other than all the conversations?
    Oct 8, 2017
  32. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    I mean, I deleted her and then the scene proceeded towards one ending...
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  33. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Yep after she was deleted there was a short scene where the literature club gathers before Sayori tells you that the game ended.
    Then it starts playing Monika's song on the piano before the credits roll up showing all the cgs.
    Somewhere along the way on the top left it shows ____file has been deleted. Then it shows the creator's note.
    Oct 8, 2017
  34. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Did I miss anything?
    Oct 8, 2017
  35. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    No, that was all.
    Awesome game, right? Somehow I felt more sad when things started without Monika there than when anyone else disappeared.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  36. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    The GM really grows on you eh....
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  37. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    It opened my eyes regarding what a VN can do, 'cause I have my real name set as the User Name in my PC and when she mentioned it I just got momentary shivers down my spine. The whole fabricated perception thing too. Deleting characters, messing with the folder, it was all "out of the box" for me.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  38. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    It guilt traps you into thinking about what you had been doing to these 'game' characters.
    In a way all the characters grew on me. I'll never look at Yuri the same way again.
    (´⊙ω⊙`)
    The part where Monika says why are you doing this to me made me feel really sad.
    It reminds me of this short game app I played a long time ago.
    Oct 8, 2017
  39. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    The game app was called Nanolife by Circle Pegasi. It's a short simple game but the concept was intriguing.
    Oct 8, 2017
  40. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    While a thunderstorm rages outside, a boy excitedly boots up a new MMORPG for the first time. After fiddling around with the character creator for a while he's finally ready to play with his new character. However, just as he's about to press the submit button, lighting strikes!
    Oct 8, 2017
  41. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    As a result of the lightning strike the power goes out, and he's forced to sit and wait in frustration. What he doesn't realize is that his character has already begun playing without him.
    Oct 8, 2017
  42. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Yup, going a little in context though, I think all the characters of the game are 'real'. Monika gained awareness because she had a real past with the protagonist so she was real, Yuri almost gained awareness of what was happening in the deja vu she had about the scene where you see her cutting herself.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  43. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Natsuki has a backstory, something that no character other than Monika has (ever asked yourself where were everyone's parents?) and Sayori gains awareness once she receives the President role.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  44. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Also, what short game app? I'm curious.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  45. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    I can see that. In a way all of them were real. Although it's hard to define real and fake.
    This is a really intriguing game. Somehow I just assumed that Sayori's parents are traveling and that Yuri has house problems as well because she didn't invite the player to her home.
    Oct 8, 2017
  46. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    It's called Nanolife by Circle Pegasi. It's really short I think at most it'll only take 2 hours to play probably even less.
    Oct 8, 2017
  47. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    In the end of doki doki none of the issues were really solved. They still have their problems especially Natsuki but the 'game' the part where the player can interfere is over.
    It's kind of bittersweet but nice.
    Oct 8, 2017
  48. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Initially, because I hadn't known about Katsuki's story with her father 'cause the game wouldn't let me start things again without changes, I attributed the Papa poem to Yuri mistakenly and thought that her self-harm disorder resulted from neglect and bullying. Ya, it's funny how things seem to fit even though they don't.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  49. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Yup, Sayori still has depression, Yuri is still self-harming and extremely closed, Natsuki is still insecure and Monika... Well, she has been fucked up by the continuous iterations of her loved one going along with the scenario and getting together with her friends in front of her, besides seeing the world as "grey" after he arrives because she thinks no one else is real. So yeah, issues.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  50. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Mm. In the end all of them were kind of twisted. I understand the first poem you sent me and all of Monika's other poems so much after the end of the game.
    Oct 8, 2017
  51. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Yeah, she was trying to not blame herself for her friend's despair and everything she was trying to do to have the main character break out of the loop, telling herself that they were twisted since the very beginning, purposefully overlooking the fact that she was watering their problems to serve her own schemes.
    Oct 8, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.