Oct 9, 2017
  2. MemoryTears
    MemoryTears
    It's so hard to cope up with it.
    Oct 9, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  3. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *nod nod* But you have to remember that a Valley is a Valley only because of the mountains to either side. eventually you will leave the valley and stand on the mountain.
    you just have to keep on walking.
    Oct 9, 2017
  4. MemoryTears
    MemoryTears
    i didn't understand shit
    Oct 9, 2017
  5. MemoryTears
    MemoryTears
    i just want to die
    Oct 9, 2017
  6. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    you don't, not really. You're just tired. We all get tired some times.
    Go read my blogs (4 and onward). Not going to promise they'll help, but maybe you can gleam a little something from them.
    Oct 9, 2017
  7. Ale Cole
    Ale Cole
    Are you okay? *places my hand on your shoulder* I know nothing about you so I can't say "I understand you" or "I get it". We're all different, man. So, all I can say is- Work hard, try lo live life as it comes and know that as long as you put effort, you'll get a reward.
    Oct 9, 2017
  8. MemoryTears
    MemoryTears
    Thank you osamaru. I'll be sure to check it out. Ale cole, it's like everyone hates me.
    Oct 10, 2017
  9. Ale Cole
    Ale Cole
    Are you sure everyone does? Okay, I'm not going to crash you with words, just that when depresion comes, everything is clouded. I've been there (of course in adifferent situation). Lets say indeed everyone hates you, then you gotta love youself more man. Be a sunshine, try to find beauty where you thought you wouldn't find it- Make your mind go from muddled to bright
    Oct 10, 2017
  10. Ale Cole
    Ale Cole
    Also, you know I'm just assuming things on my own as I can only share my own experiences- the only one who knows how to get out of the loop is you. I'd say you try to live life step at a time, going steady is the best.
    Oct 10, 2017
  11. Ale Cole
    Ale Cole
    Don't care about other's people hate, have some self awareness. You are awesome man, and accept it because you know it, not because others say, not accept a "you're not" from others- Because man, you're awesome!
    Oct 10, 2017
  12. MemoryTears
    MemoryTears
    Thank you. I truly cheered up now.
    Oct 11, 2017
  13. Ale Cole
    Ale Cole
    *smiles* I'm glad that's the case man. Keep it up.
    Oct 11, 2017
  14. MemoryTears
    MemoryTears
    I'm a girl though.
    Oct 11, 2017
  15. MemoryTears
    MemoryTears
    I don't mind if u treat me as a man.
    Oct 11, 2017
  16. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Bwhahaha! don't think he meant it like that. But glad you're feeling better @MemoryTears...orz... even if I wasn't able to help much.
    Oct 11, 2017
  17. Ale Cole
    Ale Cole
    .......... Okay this is the nth time it happens!!! XD I always treat people as guys and then "but I'm a gal" xD well, best is you feeling better *thumbs up*
    Oct 11, 2017
    jhagia likes this.
  18. Fluffinya
    Fluffinya
    i watch bts vids when im sad. they always make me happy.
    Oct 11, 2017
    MemoryTears likes this.
  19. MemoryTears
    MemoryTears
    Thank you guys
    Oct 13, 2017
    Ale Cole likes this.