Comments on Profile Post by sinyueliang

1. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    You need to get off of it.
    Oct 22, 2017
  2. RTS
    RTS
    Calm down and ponder over the meaning of your existence. Think about what would happen if you commit suicide, people would continue on living even without you because you don't matter to them. So, try to live for yourself. Be selfish. And don't care about what people think of you.
    Oct 22, 2017
  3. sinyueliang
    sinyueliang
    @Osamaru sighhhhh I wish I could... but it's only for five more days... twice a day, so 10 more doses... ugh makes me depressed
    @RTS that literally did not make me feel better at all, like... way to say people don't care about me... o_o...
    Oct 22, 2017
  4. RTS
    RTS
    Well, truth is always bitter, you know. Believe me or not, this is how the world works.
    Oct 22, 2017
  5. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Oct 22, 2017
  6. RTS
    RTS
    Why? I am just giving her a good advice. I mean she should just face the reality of the world we live in.

Sue me for being nice.
    Oct 22, 2017
  7. sinyueliang
    sinyueliang
    @RTS the reality of the world that one believes in all depends on your point of view... of which you have a really pessimistic one. But what you believe doesn't actually make it reality.
    Oct 22, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  8. sinyueliang
    sinyueliang
    Anyways, I don't think the same way as you, and if I did, I would feel pretty depressed and life would hold no meaning for me, in which I'd grow much more suicidal (I know cuz all of high school was me being depressed and wanting to die for this very reason).
    Oct 22, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  9. sinyueliang
    sinyueliang
    Long story short, I don't think you should claim this to be the "reality of the world", when honestly, I don't think it really is, but simply what you've made it out to be. In which maybe you should try thinking more positively.
    Oct 22, 2017
    CDLevit and Osamaru like this.
  10. sinyueliang
    sinyueliang
    Well, no matter how positive, this medicine is still nasty though. Takes me like an hour to mentally prepare myself in drinking it, for real xd
    Oct 22, 2017
  11. RTS
    RTS
    Me? Pessimist? I prefer the term realist. They do say that one's man realist is another man's pessimist.

Well, not that I care about what you think of me anyway :/
    Oct 22, 2017