Comments on Profile Post by Eternal Liar

1. Risus
    Risus
    Exactly
    Mar 28, 2016
  2. Prometheus
    Prometheus
    Oh that was a long story.
    Basically I sent Zeus dick pics to everyone that lived in mount so Zeus getting angry chained me up in a rock with a tiny eagle trying to peck me for eternity. I did help humanity on eve with fire but All I had to offer him was a concubines.
    Mar 28, 2016
  3. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    That still does not explain why the hell are you a honey sucking Buddhist bear.
    Mar 28, 2016
  4. Prometheus
    Prometheus
    So I re-incarnated to a normal honey bear in a forest but then I gained enlightenment becoming a honey Buddha in the 3 great forest war between all tribes and humans...
    Mar 28, 2016
  5. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    Okay... was that the war back then?
    Mar 28, 2016
  6. Prometheus
    Prometheus
    Now I am waiting to gain another enlightenment with the way of the honey...
    Mar 28, 2016
  7. Prometheus
    Prometheus
    The 3 Great forest war which was the most fearsome of them all. The holy forest which was intruded and burnt down by humans and those mutts. I was only a wee bit old. I was playing beside the lake with my two close friends tigger and piglet when all of a sudden three tall humans kidnapped tigger and started saying how they'll make into a sex slave.
    Mar 28, 2016
  8. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    ...i was expecting fur rug and nabe stew.
    Mar 28, 2016
  9. Prometheus
    Prometheus
    Piglet tried runing but was soon captured with his mother and was executed on the platform with the other villagers. I was hiding in a cart when I witnessed this. Those dogs went out and told the humans about everything when our priestesses helped them and generously gave them shelter and food.
    Mar 28, 2016
  10. Prometheus
    Prometheus
    Even though I was an orphan I still considered those villagers as family!
    Mar 28, 2016
    Eternal Liar likes this.
  11. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    *Sniff
    Mar 28, 2016
  12. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    knock knock~?
    Feb 3, 2017