Viator
Money:
$13,107
Reading List:
Link
Hunting MC's

Viator

[Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree], Male, from Hmmm?

Man it feels like forever since I updated this thing... Hello all. Nov 27, 2021

1. Viator
      Viator
      The soil of the soul will suffer nothing to grow when it is salted enough by the tears that leech the last of hope from the ground.
    2. Viator
      Viator
      Things are creaking that shouldn't be creaking.... Maybe I really am becoming a tree...
      1. Ddraig likes this.
      2. static7s
        static7s
        Sounds like you just inherited shitty joints like I did. I think I was 14 or 15 when my joints started their decline... And that wasn't all that long ago.
        I miss being able to touch my toes, or put both my feet behind my head without using my hands... Not that either of those was especially useful...
        In any case, you have my sympathies.
        Dec 12, 2017
      3. Viator
        Viator
        I have Cerebral Palsy so I am used to my body not functioning right. I am declining faster as I age, despite my daily stretching and various upkeep I have to maintain. My sympathies as well for your joints.
        Dec 12, 2017
    3. Viator
      Viator
      Oh hot sauce... I know it will hurt to eat you, but our love is a firey passion that can't be denied!
      1. potatofriez, Ddraig and Xieljhane like this.
    4. Viator
      Viator
      The olde roots are getting stiff. My limbs can't handle the cold like they used to. Looking forward to a long sleep.
      1. Xieljhane likes this.
    5. Viator
      Viator
      I am angry. Would I love you less, I could bear to not forgive you. But given one caress, I forget my frown and want to make you smile.
    6. Viator
      Viator
      Your beauty mark is your laugh-lines. I gave you those on purpose. Your lines of worry are my regret, which lies beneath the surface.
      1. Pyoo likes this.
    7. Pyoo
      Pyoo
      Via~
      1. Viator
        Viator
        Yes, Pyoo?
        Dec 6, 2017
      2. Pyoo
        Pyoo
        <3 *glomp* hello~
        Dec 6, 2017
        Viator likes this.
    8. Viator
      Viator
      now I have to go play some old games thanks to a thread...
      1. Xieljhane likes this.
    9. Viator
      Viator
      My internet has returned after about a week of cable-hell.
    10. Viator
      Viator
      The best thing about the holidays for me is pie. Its all about the pie.
      1. XenoRaku
        XenoRaku
        You know the best kind of pie? Oppai
        Nov 23, 2017
      2. Viator
        Viator
        That's the mystery, isn't it?
        Nov 23, 2017
    11. Viator
      Viator
      Almost blew up my microwave today... note to self never nuke breakfast before I have caffeine.
    12. Viator
      Viator
      The world of words is black-and-white. A sight that can't get much duller. Yet for all Nature's vivid might, I find I don't miss the color.
    13. Viator
      Viator
      So tired that I am running on Hopes and Dreams. I would go to bed, but I don't want to lose them.
      1. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        Is that what they call the new drugs? Hopes and Dreams?
        Nov 10, 2017
      2. Viator
        Viator
        They're the oldest drugs around if you think about it.
        Nov 10, 2017
    14. Viator
      Viator
      That empty feeling that you get when you catch up to the current chapter of a novel and have nothing else to read.
      1. thrynki
        thrynki
        And then look at all the novels you’re behind on/haven’t started...
        Nov 8, 2017
    15. Viator
      Viator
      Yet if tears should fall from my eyes, my heart would sin. So I deceive your gentle gaze with my guile.
      1. Ale Cole and Gatsu like this.
      2. Ale Cole
        Ale Cole
        *tears up a bit* well done
        Nov 6, 2017
    16. Viator
      Viator
      If the flesh should fall from my face my skull would grin, for not having to hold a smile.
      1. Yoru, Ddraig and Land of The Fallen like this.
    17. Viator
      Viator
      Tired of always being full of energy to sleep.
      1. Anon2.0
        Anon2.0
        *drinks Red Bull before sleeping*
        *gets head ache and is dizzy*
        *falls asleep feeling like he's going to throw up*
        (Me)
        Nov 3, 2017
        Viator likes this.
      2. Hotato
        Hotato
        Gives me your energy!
        Nov 3, 2017
      3. Viator
        Viator
        Been there
        Nov 3, 2017
    18. Viator
      Viator
      One who spends their effort to make money must suffer a thousand hands ready to take it without effort.
      1. Hotato
        Hotato
        It's faster to spend money than to earn it...unless you earning money illegally
        Nov 2, 2017
      2. Viator
        Viator
        I think even the illegal way you can spend faster if you try.
        Nov 2, 2017
      3. Hotato
        Hotato
        If you try...true, since they need to keep earning it illegally
        Nov 2, 2017
    19. Viator
      Viator
      This year I may dress up as Karma the Clown, with a single pie at ready. "What have you done to deserve this?" is my question before attack.
      1. Ale Cole likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Viator
        Viator
        I'll be among friends, not strangers. so the worst that will happen will likely be some well-timed revenge later
        Oct 30, 2017
      4. Viator
        Viator
        That's Karma for you.
        Oct 30, 2017
      5. Hotato
        Hotato
        Indeed karma is real
        Oct 30, 2017
    20. Viator
      Viator
      The Night sings sleep and the weary nod in time. Taken by her music, minds scatter like bright stars across the imagined scale of her song.
  • About

Hunting MC's
    Sometime poet, Roleplayer, Transporter

Signature

Name: Ranis
    Race: Raiju
    Element: Lightning/Darkness (Black Lightning)
    Title: Rare Lightning Shota, The Creator of Crystallized Dream

Karmic Merit Abilities:

Ozone Smell: Emits smell that attracts space creatures enabling Ranis to gain control over them. However, high ranked creatures are hard to tamed

System: (Cultivates Wolf of Storms)

Cultivation Level: Wolf of Storms stage 3

Cultivation Technique: Lightning Armor- Sheathes the user in Black lightning energy which protects from all kinds of harsh environments converting latent energy surrounding the wearer into energies necessary to maintain life. The armor can be used for both offense and defense, burning and 'devouring' attackers without adequate protection.

Devouring Cage- Properties of Darkness Qi within the lightning Devours Qi from the surrounding area and converts it into Lightning Qi that can be absorbed back into the user.

Storm Cannon- Applies an AoE effect that entraps all nearby living entities in Lightning Cages. The subsequent Qi stolen is fed back into a large bolt of lightning that can be shot like a cannon.

Cultivation Spell : Transfer: Can transfer memories and even objects by converting them to energy.

Truths / Laws: Magnatism, Space (minor), Judgement

Skills: Thunderstrike Martial Arts (Rare), Beast Riding (Common) Formations (Epic) Wolfbite (Bloodline)

Appearance: Youth with beast ears, wild white and black dusted hair, and Eyes are now Violet instead of multicolored. settled after Ranis changed his cultivation.
    The Clothes he has been wearing are a simple looking sack-cloth dingy white shirt and black baggy pants tied with a rope-like belt. He is barefoot with clawed feet.
    It looks spartan, but it was made together with him at his birth amidst the elements, so it has held up well in his battles.

[​IMG]

Personality: Childlike, Currious/innocent Highly Emotional, Conflict oriented. "Destruction birth stronger creations."
    Tries to do good, but his innate curiousity and impulsiveness causes trouble. Has been called the "Dark flower" of the Founders and likened to a walking tactical nuke. (Both OoC)

Inventory: Mr. Puddles, Two-way Mirror

Child/Servant: Beri- Black Hell Fox: (God Soul) Ultra M Fox Librarian, Soul-bonded with Ranis

As Ranis was born witnessing the conflict of energies and elements before him. He saw within the energies of lightning and was drawn to it. To him, this conflict, this energy, represented a kind of evolution, a drive of destruction that could produce strength. Lightning follows a straight path through the void that eliminates everything, yet the in the void it leaves behind, there stands a place for the future. As the energy of lightning bound with him, he wanted to move, he wanted conflict, BATTLE! In order to feed the cycle of energy that was now his essence.

A brief incomplete synopsis (Quickly written, but needs fleshing out)
    Name: Nada

Race: Vampire

Element: Darkness/Slumber (Dying lightning)

Title: Original Vampire, Birth of Nightmare

System: (Cultivates Nightmare Flame)

Cultivation Level: Nightmare Flame Stage 1

Cultivation Technique:

Appearance: Nada has White Hair, Pointed Ears, and Heterochromia Red and Violet Eyes. He is tall and pale skinned with a pair of Raven Black wings he can conceal within his body. Usually, he wears white, elegant clothing.

[​IMG]

Personality: He is calm and measured in most circumstances. Thinking before he acts. He has a tendency to manipulate and tease others in vicious ways. He Moves with a lazy relaxed gait. He also hates when he lets his emotions get away from him, as he feels it makes him more like Ranis. He feels he is not truly a Founder and is desperate to justify his own existence. A deep part of him fears that he was only ever a part of Ranis that escaped, and not his own person.

Inventory:

Children/Creations: Arachne and Vampires (Cursed Forest), Mr. Black (Nightmare Realm)

Backround: Originaly a piece of Ranis' enigma (soul) He split from him and formed his own personality. Created to be the first Vampire thanks to Thanatos and Vida He abandoned his lightning athority for slumber.

Name Elias Paige

Race: Leanan Sídhe (Muses) Human looking, and often attractive this is a rare race predominantly of artists that subsist off the energies of other people, and can absorb a persons energy simply by touch, and the willingness of the other party. Many are willing to give their energy however, as it often results in shared artistic insight, or other insights they specialize in. Making these Muses highly sought after by other struggling artists.

This leads to a reputation of bestowing 'Madness' because many aspiring artists get addicted to them, becoming mad to possess them. Often pale, it would be difficult to distinguish them apart from humans except for the fact that their eye color rarely is considered a normal shade and range across the spectrum. While traditional depictions regard them as female, they may be either gender.

Age 17

Gender Male

Background: A gifted painter and all-round artist Elias grew up with a single mother in Paradise where it was a struggle to live. Often used for their racial "gifts" Elias would struggle just to have art supplies, often stealing from his Mother's lovers, and learning by copying. Eventually his talents were noticed by one of these seedy people as he was copying artwork he once saw from a distance. Seeing a potential to make some money the man encouraged the boy to engage in various acts of forgery, at which Elias was very skilled.

He got by with his Mother for many years, with his talents, though most of his income was stolen by others. Eventually his mother was killed by a jealous lover. Elias has struggled to live on his own and now is barely considered an adult. He joined the agency in the hopes of using his skill and street-smarts to make a name for himself, and maybe, in his wildest dreams get an education from Arch Education.

Profession: Advertising Art Consultant

Class Artist lvl 2

Appearance: Tall, slender, and pale with short black hair and Violet eyes with silver flecks in them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Quiet, and not given to trust others. He is a fierce guardian of his independence, and hates to ask strangers to feed off their energy, and tries not to eat when he can. However, he puts up a good social front as he wants connections, so he can make a name for himself, wanting to escape his impoverished past of being used by others. Fiercely desires education of any kind, but especially anything that would further his carrier as an artist. Shows no qualms at using his talent in Forgery to get what he wants.

Agency Points: (380)
    Total Spent Points (250)
    Credits: Account: 3,500

Contacts: Agency @shad12ow Leon Rothchild @leegood Shou & Maya @BB_Tensei Adriyel Byrne @Exitiumm Malicer Byrne @Haitaka

[​IMG]

Name: Jacob Gray (The Demonic Craftsman)

True Name: Adelzeit
    Race: Demon

Gender Male

Abilities:
    Demonic Illusion: Able to appear human, and freely manipulate illusions to assist him in various ways. He often hides his store to those who don't meet certain qualifications in order to minimize both annoyance and the danger should the Doomsday clock strike. Sometimes he inadvertently makes illusions in his sleep, which can cause chaos for others.

Demonic Charm: Gives off a charming atmosphere that makes others find him appealing. Unfortunately it seems to work especially well on men of a certain persuasion... This gives him headaches as he wants a wife and children, and has no interest in a husband. It also interestingly allows him to be able understood and hear any language as his own despite his location.

Demonic Craft: Can pick up literally anything and make it into a magic item. If he did not make the item itself the effects are always random, and usually come with some kind of downside or curse attached. If he personally makes the item himself he can control the abilities imbued and minimize the drawbacks but not completely get rid of them.

Demonic Time: He can stop time for .666 seconds at instinctively, which gives him an edge on reaction speed to anything unexpected happening. If he gets a hold of a persons blood, he may perform a ritual to curse them by either aging or regressing rapidly. The ritual only takes 6 seconds.

Demonic Contract: Rarely used, but the contracts he makes are binding to the very soul, and are disastrous if ignored.

Hell Fire Affinity: Fire cannot harm him, and he can magically manipulate fire as he pleases, and create it at will.

Ambition: Destroy the Doomsday Clock without killing himself, Have a successful Magic Item business and family, Gather any and all occult knowledge.

Back-story:

A German native, Jacob was a clockmaker and one of the first to be affected by the changing times. When he was thirty-five he finished his masterpiece. A clock that was the accumulation of over 20 years of his dedication to clockwork that was his obsession in childhood.

As he finished the clock, a strange phenomena happened, The clock glowed red, striking a strange melodic tone, and he passed out. He awoke to find himself changed into a Demon, with another name whispered in his ear. Over time he realized the "Doomsday Clock" he had crafted not only changed him, it had halted his time! He could not age, and even if he killed himself, as he tried in later years, he would appear back in the vicinity of his clock. It could not be moved from the shop, and seemed to protect the entire area his store occupied. The clock itself never kept regular time, but every so often, it would slowly make it's way round to strike 12 o'clock. Every time it did, something terrible would happen.

Jacob found that the severity of the curse depended on the frequency of it happening. Once every day some minor annoyance would occur such as spawning masses of trouble making Imps around his store. But if more than a month went by, he could be transported straight to Hell! Jacob actually spent more then 10 years in Hell after such an occurrence, desperately fighting for his survival. Ironically by the time he figured out how to exit the place, he had gained two subordinates named Toric and Imalia who each had a legion of lesser devils under their command!

For some reason, they are both convinced Jacob wants to lead the armies of hell to Earth one day, though Jacob himself doesn't know how they came to that conclusion, and out of fear for the safety of Earth left them in Hell under the order to "Do something productive while I'm gone..." He simply wants to run his store and have a family, a normal life. But the damned clock always prevented him from being anything but a loner. He could not find a way to destroy it, every time he tried, as if it was sentient, the clock would strike 12 to spite him, and who knows what horrors would show?

Because of the nature of his curse he is obsessed with anything involving the occult in his search to destroy the clock. He will often leave the store on the rumor of something that intrigues him. His store will sometimes assist and sometimes interfere with this endeavor, as it likes to "travel" as well, often appearing in random deserted alleyways across the globe. He can be in Switzerland hearing the local rumors one day, and find himself in London the next. As he lives in his store, if he leaves however, the store always seems to wait for him to return in its original location, but seems to resent him staying away from it for more than a week, as he will often find himself, sleeping outside one moment, then being teleported to the damn clock the next.

Thanks to his time In Hell he is very physically fit, and knows how to use various bladed weapons and torture devices, and is an expert on defensive and offensive occult rituals, particularly those effecting other demons. Thanks to the cursed clock he is always hyper-aware of danger. Otherwise, he spends his days peacefully buying and selling magic wares doing his best to live a normal life, and hopefully find someone to share it with, working to overcome his curse so as not to put those he might let close, into danger.
    Appearance:
    https://gyazo.com/9719e0e541048b35ab9075e515b6e30d
    Starting Area: Munich, Germany
    Name: Arisera (Sera for short)
    Domain: Mystery
    Title: The Hidden One, The Smirking Shadow
    Feats: Dream Web, Law of Mystery
    Symbol: Spider with a smiling face patterned back.
    Karma 0 (negative ?)
    Appearance:
    Thin middle aged man of average height with sharp features, neatly kept brown hair graying at the wings. Wears a suit, and has an aura of shadow about him. He wears a single pinky ring on his right hand he is never without. His most startling feature is his eyes of deep violet that have a mesmeric quality. When he is relaxed he has a perpetual smirk on his face.
    History: Not much is known about his origin even by the Gods. It is speculated that he might have once been mortal and somehow forced his way into the divine. What is known is that he loves to play tricks, and has been at the center of many historical disasters started by minor interventions. But he has been known to appear mysteriously to assist others to great things as well through knowledge he has gathered throughout time. It is understood that he should never be trusted completely as his end goals are unknown. Darkness is closely tied to his domain, and he travels in and out of the darkest places in existence. He is a voracious collector of knowledge, and loves to leave behind some of that knowledge for others to find quietly. But what he leaves behind is never easy to obtain, and usually comes at a price. It is not known what he might do in the future.

[​IMG]
    An Orphan on his way to being a criminal, but whose destiny changed when he was adopted by a diplomat and a famous actress of a distant country. Because of this Adam has traveled all over the world for various reasons, living the life of a VIP for the past decade before his parents shipped him off to the academy.
    He enjoys cultural mythology and the mysteries hidden in history, and desires personal power through knowledge and connections. He thinks of himself as a budding scholar. (It remains to be seen if he actually becomes one.) His stamina is slightly less than average, it is a condition that has been with him since his days as an orphan, and he is a bit of a klutz. It should be noted that, though he cultivates a sophisticated air, his less-than-humble origins lie just beneath the surface. He is not a stranger to the lowest aspects of society, and is not above using unsavory means and street-smarts to get what he wants.
    Stamina 4
    Strength 5
    Agility 4
    Wisdom 6
    Intelligence 5
    Charisma 6
    A set of regular clothes x3
    Magic Academy uniform set x2
    $19.95
    [Magic Kingdom Daily]
    [Magic Academy Daily News]
    [Economy News]
    [Gossip! News]
    [New Semester at the Academy!]
    [Love. Live. Life. Fashion]
    [What's the deal with flying construct food?!]
    Fine pocket knife (for picking his fingernails, everyday use, and to Jimmie normal locked devices open.)
    Basic Language 1
    Basic Literacy 1
    Basic Math 1
    Slight of Hand