Comments on Profile Post by Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal

1. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    I'll get back to you on this over the weekend.
    =͟͟͞͞(꒪ᗜ꒪ ‧̣̥̇) This is really really late of me....
    I'm assuming it's another great song reccomendation?
    (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
    Dec 6, 2017
  2. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    It is (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
    Also, don't worry, I would wait an eternity for you, Crow-Ojou *curtsies*
    Dec 6, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  3. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Thank you, I look forward to listening to it.
    ✧*。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。
    Dec 6, 2017
  4. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Hmm I'm not quite sure how to describe my feelings but let me give it a try. At first there is a sort of sacred feeling with the chorus while the lyrics that followed gave off a sense of freedom(?). There's also a heart thumping feeling, kind of like the ones you get when finishing an amazing shounen anime when he sings “free” and also a lingering sense of... expectancy?
    Dec 11, 2017
  5. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    The end of the song was nice wrapping up of all the emotions throughout the song and leaving behind a faint sense of melancholy(?)

Ahaha I don't really know what I am saying anymore, just that throughout the song it feels like there was a rapid change of emotion with each different voice that entered and a sense of satisfaction after it finished.
    Dec 11, 2017
  6. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    I had these same feelings... There's expectancy, relief, sometimes excitement and amidst all that a tinge of grief. It seems like it has all the aspects to bring a happy smile to the face, yet it only manages to paint bittersweetness as if the end of a long journey.
    Dec 11, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  7. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    This song shows another portrayal of death to me. The lyrics at the beginning, sung in Latin, mean something among the lines of "Jesus as the messiah to heal" or "Jesus, as the messiah, sings to you". You can hear something like a bell too, resounding on the background, which reminded a little bit of my long gone days on the church. But more specifically, a burial under a bright blue sky.
    Dec 11, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  8. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    The lyrics show nothing but peace at the sight of death. The end here means nothing more than freedom. The one describing the scene is both looking at the sky above and at the journey below. "And images that might be real, may be illusion. Keep flashing off and on."
    Dec 11, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  9. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    The stars are not so far, there are no differences, only peace. When they look at the blue, they see the ending to one dream and the start of a new one. Life ends, a journey of torture and bliss, and the pleas of the singer reach the sky, until they ascend like a crane flying through the clouds and leave the world. I like to imagine they did it with a smile on face.
    Dec 11, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  10. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Well, no matter how you interpret it, it's a song that engraves itself deep into our minds; not something we are used to see nowadays. It has this unique, indescribable sense of beauty and bittersweet that I haven't found anywhere else.
    Dec 11, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  11. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    There's this other one, classical music, very much harder to describe, yet I want to give it to you because of it's beauty.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-1ESx99HcE
    Tell me what you thought if you listen to it. I promise you though, it is very good.
    Dec 11, 2017
  12. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Those are some pretty interesting details. I'll need to rewatch it to catch all of that.
    This is a bit irrelevent but if you think about it, the sky and the ocean are both blue... so in an endless expanse of ocean where the ocean meets the sky, isn't it like a world of blue.
    At that time, is it the sky that reflects on the ocean, or the ocean that reflects on the sky. Just something interesting to think about.
    Dec 12, 2017
  13. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Woah! Another video~
    (,,•﹏•,,)
    I'll check it out when I find the time. Classical sounds interesting.
    Dec 12, 2017
  14. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    *nods* Indeed, that's pretty interesting. Reminds me of Rachel's eyes.
    Dec 12, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  15. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Chopin music! It sounds delicate yet elegant and feels light like a feather. It's relaxing yet also a bit sad. Sort of a nostalgic feeling. The way the clapping at the end kind of incorporates into the music as well as the use of electronic sounds is pretty unique and interesting.
    Dec 25, 2017
  16. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Yeah, this song gives me the same feelings. It reminds me of tracing your roots, when you are already far on your way and you look back, when you see those old walls of a relative's house, those old faces and voices, those old ways you eventually forgot. When you see how much you've changed, when you see how much things have changed, and when you are freshly reminded of what set you on your journey in the fist place.
    Dec 26, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  17. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    I also like how the clapping on the end sounded like part of the song. I thought it was raining for a second when I heard it.
    Dec 26, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  18. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    This also made me remember a curious scene, you arrive on that place you made your start, for me it was my Grandma's house, in the room me, my mother and all my brothers slept together. I feel the smell, I hear the old voices, I see the old paint now taken over by mold, and when all is over I'm standing there hearing as droplets of water collide against the window. It was raining outside, I noted for the first time.
    Dec 26, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  19. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    That's a really nice way of putting it.
    It makes me remember my childhood in China. The parts and people most important to me.
    Dec 27, 2017
  20. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Yeah, I'm distant to those people now, those that set themselves as parts of me yet I almost never notice because of how essential they are. I think of the childhood as the period of our lifes most susceptible to how we view it.
    Dec 27, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  21. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Certain moments of wonder become the model of what happiness is, certain moments of dread become a deep scar of fear, and those you remember unconsciously. Art is something like that too, it suffers our influence, it's flexible, shapeable. That's why when some kind of art, some kind of music touches in my childhood, it almost indefinitely leaves a lasting impression on me. This one was specially like that.
    Dec 27, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.