Comments on Profile Post by Osamaru

1. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    A question that is asked, but can't be answered (or who's answer you'll not not like)?

Or a question that can be answered but is never asked?

Why?
    Nov 11, 2017
    yuzuki likes this.
  2. Osamaru
  3. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    The former! As for why, I didn’t think enough about it and instinctively responded!
    Nov 11, 2017
    AliceShiki, Bielt and Osamaru like this.
  4. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    Perhaps because I like more transparent interactions. The latter feels like there is some kind of subconscious barrier or elephant in the room
    Nov 11, 2017
  5. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    Former, even if the question can’t be answered, at least it is honestly stated so
    Nov 11, 2017
    AliceShiki, Osamaru and Bielt like this.
  6. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    /o/ Fair enough! Well said!
    Nov 11, 2017
  7. BlancFrost
    BlancFrost
    A question isn't a question if it is never asked. It's just your own thoughts then.

I would say the first one. Even if it cannot be answered at least they took the initiative to ask. Although answering questions is tiring. -3-
    Nov 11, 2017
    Bielt and Osamaru like this.
  8. Pyoo
    Pyoo
    Hows this a giel -3-

Asking! Apparently im prone to misassume n im the type that keeps my thoughts to myself unless asked~

*elephant toot*
    Nov 11, 2017
  9. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    the second seems like it'd lead to an uncomfortable situation. So first one it is
    Nov 11, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  10. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Both. The first one is probably about something provate, while the latter is related to common sense. Either way, both are boring if not asked in the right sequence, and wrong way.
    Nov 11, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  11. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    ( ̄▽ ̄)☕ @Pyoo, because I like Philosophy and questions like this are always Fun.
    Nov 11, 2017
    Pyoo likes this.