Comments on Profile Post by Eternal Liar

1. Skullie
    Skullie
    But some consider it as a suffering or even a curse.
    Nov 23, 2017
  2. Satan
    Satan
    Woah i've never seen such an excellent edge off before
    Nov 23, 2017
  3. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    I swear I'm gonna rethink life by tommorow
    Nov 23, 2017
  4. Skullie
    Skullie
    I wanna die so bad...
    Why am I even alive?
    Nov 23, 2017
    Unsleepyknight likes this.
  5. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    Don't worry pal,Every time you reflect and tries to avoid the same mistake means you still want to survive.
    Nov 23, 2017
  6. Skullie
    Skullie
    Reflect?
    What if trying to reflect and being more careful doesn’t work?
    There’s a reason people kill themself everyday.....
    Nov 23, 2017
    Unsleepyknight likes this.
  7. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    People do not kill themselves because they want to, everyone wants to live. But not everyone can handle, living. You need a reason to endure the suffering and pain that comes with it. Without something to live for, it hurts more than you can bear. So that is why people end it all.
    Nov 23, 2017
  8. Skullie
    Skullie
    Of course....
    And when you need a purpose for living but you fail everywhere like me...looking from my point of view, I don’t give a fuck about anything anymore....
    Nov 23, 2017
  9. Vrelty
    Vrelty
    Then live with it... Live and face your fate, fate can be shitty.... Not everyday you eat vanilla and sugar, sometime shit got thrown into your face and it stay that way until everyone know that you're a shit faced person, but know this.... Shit can still be washed away from your face
    Nov 23, 2017
  10. Skullie
    Skullie
    How about a scar?
    It stays forever...
    *smh*
    Nvm....
    If I have to say...I’m full of mental scars...
    Nov 23, 2017
  11. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    One must admit that life is decided by fate, nothing is fair in this world no matter how many people preach equality. This is how humans are, so lament at your own failing and know that it is acceptable to do so. Then do whatever it takes to make your life better from the smallest step you can.
    Nov 23, 2017
  12. Skullie
    Skullie
    *sigh*
    If only no one is greedy....maybe there will be fairness....
    Nov 23, 2017
  13. Vrelty
    Vrelty
    Again i said live with it... That's one of the reason why equality doesn't exist... Because when your life is so goddamn miserable and you want to end it... You'll wonder why the guy that have a life even more fucked up than you are still alive...
    Nov 23, 2017
  14. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    @Skullie it is in human nature to be greedy, we all have desires. Only that wealth is limited. It is those who desire for things that are seemingly unlimited are the happiest.
    Nov 23, 2017
  15. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Hmmmm... It's inevitable.
    Dec 5, 2017