1. Aicila
    Aicila
    Hi Auryjhine.
    Nov 30, 2015
  2. FlowingSong
    Nov 30, 2015
  3. Mrgameandwatch77
    Mrgameandwatch77
    Hello Auryjhine! You're going to have to remind us to call you that!
    Nov 30, 2015
  4. Aicila
    Aicila
    Should just ask mods to change account name.
    Nov 30, 2015
  5. Auryjhine
    Auryjhine
    Hi AicilaXI.
    What kind (genre) of novels do you like ? What kind of novel are on your reading list ?
    Nov 30, 2015
  6. Mrgameandwatch77
    Mrgameandwatch77
    @AicilaXI, I don't think they can do that... I would have changed my account name a long time ago if they could
    Nov 30, 2015
  7. Auryjhine
    Auryjhine
    @Mrgameandwatch77 don't worry about that. I like this name and I will fight for you call me Auryjhine ^^
    Nov 30, 2015
  8. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    @fafa971 etoo can fs just call you aury for short?
    Nov 30, 2015
    Aicila likes this.
  9. Mrgameandwatch77
    Mrgameandwatch77
    I hope so. I am very bad at spelling weird names. I still need help from the forums on how to spell Ldyrdy.
    Nov 30, 2015
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  10. Auryjhine
    Auryjhine
    Nov 30, 2015
    Aicila likes this.
  11. Auryjhine
    Auryjhine
    I'm going to work, see you later
    Nov 30, 2015
    Mrgameandwatch77 likes this.
  12. Aicila
    Aicila
    @Mrgameandwatch77 ask tony, I think it's possible.

@fafa971 not too much besides the more popular xianxias, the ones on wuxiaworld and some others like LLS and PMG. I read some JP novels too but they're mostly action/adventure stories.
    Nov 30, 2015
  13. Mrgameandwatch77
    Mrgameandwatch77
    Auryjhine, you could make a new profile (I did. A couple times). Also, hi fs!
    Nov 30, 2015
    FlowingSong likes this.
  14. Auryjhine
    Nov 30, 2015
    FlowingSong likes this.
  15. Aicila
    Aicila
    Nov 30, 2015
  16. FlowingSong
    Nov 30, 2015
    Mrgameandwatch77 likes this.
  17. Mrgameandwatch77
    Mrgameandwatch77
    Yeah... can I call you Aury too? That's way easier to remember. Squirrels have tiny brains, so space is limited.
    Nov 30, 2015
    Aicila and FlowingSong like this.
  18. Aicila
    Aicila
    Ill just use fafa muhahaha.
    @Mrgameandwatch77 ah I thought it was possible to have it changed, maybe it isn't. I've had mods change my forum name on other forums before so I just assumed it would be able to happen on this one.
    Nov 30, 2015
    FlowingSong likes this.
  19. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    Nov 30, 2015
    Aicila likes this.
  20. Aicila
    Aicila
    @Mrgameandwatch77 it's not like asking tony will hurt or anything. if he says no he says no :p
    Nov 30, 2015
  21. Mrgameandwatch77
    Mrgameandwatch77
    Well... I've asked... And I sort of created an account with the name I wanted to originally use...
    So yeah. Not going to work for me. LOL!
    Nov 30, 2015
  22. Auryjhine
    Auryjhine
    I'm back after I long and hard day behind a desk.
    I'm too lazy to create a new account and transfer all of my things to a new one(reading list, settings...).
    Aury is okay for anyone to use. I prefer if don't call me fafa but i won't hate you or anything else if you call me like that.
    Dec 1, 2015
  23. Auryjhine
    Auryjhine
    @AicilaXI It's the way around for me. I'm reading almost only japanese novel (fantasy, adventure, shounen...) but i've started read some chinese one (I just discover novelupdate a few month ago) like TSBGM or LLS too.

I don't really know what are exactly xianxia or wuxia (even after googled it, I know I know I'm kinda of dumb) so I tend to avoid them. Do you guys know some good ones (1 maybe 2) ?
    Dec 1, 2015
    Aicila likes this.
  24. Aicila
    Aicila
    @fafa971 wuxia is more like martial arts. they practice martial techniques and things to get stronger whereas in xianxia they usually 'cultivate' which is like building strength a bit more magically? I guess that's a layman's way to put it. in xianxia they use more magic-esque techniques as in wuxia its like fist and sword techniques.
    Dec 1, 2015
    Auryjhine and FlowingSong like this.
  25. Aicila
    Aicila
    @fafa971 xianxia's are a lot more popular at the moment. if you're interested it's probably just easiest to try something popular on wuxiaworld. Coiling Dragon just finished and is very popular. I Shall Seal the Heavens is good too.
    Dec 1, 2015
    Auryjhine and FlowingSong like this.
  26. Auryjhine
    Auryjhine
    Thanks AicilaXI. I'll try reading the ones you suggested
    Dec 1, 2015