Comments on Profile Post by ABMAINA

1. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    I should check my NUF way more often :( I missed the cookie! Thanks Abby!!

Sends good cheers ~
    Nov 30, 2017
  2. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    no worries I'll just go broke next time and get you a week long item so you won't miss it
    Nov 30, 2017
    jkmessah likes this.
  3. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    Don't go broke man!! Hahaha, Im also *cough cough* spamming the forum to get me some nuffies to afford this expensive relationship >.<
    Nov 30, 2017
    ABMAINA likes this.
  4. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    it's okay if it's for you I don't mind cos you're a star!

(turns out I can only afford one day long items anyways >.> )
    Dec 1, 2017
    jkmessah likes this.
  5. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    Thanks for the star! Haha, i didnt expect you to be so broke? I'm slowly building up my nuffies again ^_^
    Dec 1, 2017
  6. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    well I was pretty well off early on and built on it but then I started to trade nuffies for favours to others and so it dwindled down
    Dec 1, 2017
  7. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    "trade favors" hmmm.... so scandalous. ^_^
    Dec 1, 2017
    ABMAINA likes this.
  8. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    buuuuuuut I'll try to build up my cache up again sooner or later... maybe morr later than sooner
    Dec 1, 2017
    jkmessah likes this.
  9. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    look at you gloss over it!

it's ok, with my measly 7k,I can fund this relationship a bit longer! And i mean, school comes first when compared to NUF anyways right?
    Dec 1, 2017
    ABMAINA likes this.
  10. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    now that I think about it you wouldnt want icon gifts from someone who's been involved in so much "scandalous" things... maybe I'll just stop altogether

:p
    Dec 1, 2017
  11. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    Haha, just a minor scandal :D It's up to you though, but that dont mean I will stop gifting you! To be honest, I dont have any better use for the nuffies. I dont believe in the charities on here and Im super excited for the xmas icons which was what got me into this dark trade last year!
    Dec 1, 2017
    ABMAINA likes this.
  12. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    Oh yeah xmas and feb icons were great you should try out some of the games here if you don't know how to spend your nuffies... they have a reputation for making the nuffies flow down the drain like water

*shudders*
    Dec 1, 2017
    jkmessah likes this.
  13. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    And don't worry, although I'm busy with college I'll make time to spam for nuffies so I can keep on gifting my adorable kouhai

\o/
    Dec 1, 2017
    jkmessah likes this.
  14. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    *cries tears* Senpai is so nice...

If only I can permanently keep my Xmas icons >.< and yeah maybe i will check out the games.

I strategically plan my nuffie income! I only post on the novel sections since they are worth the most!
    Dec 1, 2017
    ABMAINA likes this.
  15. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    Also I just realized how expensive the star icon was... Daww, I'm getting pampered. Be prepared for the weekly icons this month! :D
    Dec 1, 2017
    ABMAINA likes this.
  16. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    nothing too expensive for you! (until it is)

also the comment about xmas icons reminded me that we've known each other for about a year more or less, wow time flies
    Dec 1, 2017
    jkmessah likes this.
  17. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    It really has been a while! I think we met due to WoC , but I'm not really sure how? Was it simply because I was recommending it to people faster than you and in literally every thread?

Honestly, if I didn't have you to chat with, I wouldn't really bother with checking my NUF account at all :D
    Dec 1, 2017
    ABMAINA likes this.
  18. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    I think we first met on the WoC LCD(?) And basically it went from there to chatting casually on each others profile. I remember the competition to rec WoC first... good times

and I totally got more recs first than you *pouts*
    Dec 1, 2017