Reading List:
Link

BB_Tensei

[Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades], from Club Cyberia

NUF. Oct 21, 2022

1. elengee
      elengee
      So i heard you like the scent of old men~
      1. potatofriez, Hakuru, gggo and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. elengee
        elengee
        Nonono. Just your primordian Yang.
        Dec 13, 2017
      4. BB_Tensei
        BB_Tensei
        Sure but you need to first *cough* purify it for me.
        Dec 13, 2017
      5. elengee
        elengee
        I'll have to ask L4 for that. He's the resident expert at the bucket sect.
        Dec 13, 2017
    2. Trent
      Trent
      So you decided on the full-body surgery?

That was some fast work.

What happened to your optimism, your belief in real love, your unassailable morality?
      1. Shem and BB_Tensei like this.
      2. BB_Tensei
        BB_Tensei
        A schoolgirl dared me. I couldn't hold back, and here we are.
        Dec 12, 2017
        potatofriez and Trent like this.
      3. Deleted member 36162
        Dec 12, 2017
        BB_Tensei likes this.
      4. Haxagen
        Haxagen
        *Thumbs Up*
        Dec 12, 2017
        BB_Tensei likes this.
    3. BB_Tensei
      BB_Tensei
      Bored~
      1. Shem likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. BB_Tensei
        BB_Tensei
        We're all friends here, Trent. You can share. :)
        Dec 11, 2017
        Trent likes this.
      4. Trent
        Trent
        *Looks at Tensei's... face*
        Yeah, no. You're not gonna get away with pretending to be a good guy without some major full-body surgery.
        Dec 11, 2017
        BB_Tensei likes this.
      5. BB_Tensei
        BB_Tensei
        Just because I'm beautiful, doesn't mean I'm evil!
        #faceequality #nofacesareevil
        Dec 11, 2017
        Trent likes this.
    4. m7vpc
      m7vpc
      First!
      1. BB_Tensei likes this.
      2. BB_Tensei
        BB_Tensei
        Wow, you're so fast. :D
        Dec 7, 2017
      3. Unsleepyknight
        Unsleepyknight
        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)second
        Dec 7, 2017
        BB_Tensei likes this.
      4. Crau
        Crau
        Dec 7, 2017
        BB_Tensei likes this.
  • About

Signature

Music

Name: Test Subject 6666
    Race: Chimera
    Appearance:
    Class: Demolition Expert
    Manastone Conversion Device (located inside the stomach area)
    • Mana Furnace - The chimera is equipped with an efficient magic device which converts crystalized mana into spell power.
    • Explosion - Generates an explosion within visible range. The power of the explosion increases in potency as more fuel is converted. This is visible through a bright pillar of light extending from the chimera's feet, as she charges.
    • Implosion - Consumes large amounts of mana to pressure an object visible within 2 kilometers into imploding. The mana conversion rate is terrible, and the consumption need increases proportionately to the size of the object.
    • Rending Claws - The chimera's claws are mana conductive and produce magical blades when infused with energy. These are extremely sharp, to the point friction between the claws and any object heats it to melting temperatures. To avoid melting, the chimera uses Rending Claws in very swifts bursts of movement, as the effect lingers after a swipe.
    638519560 seconds ago the chimera was spawned in an underground collapse caused by unknown means. Not one to question its origin, it fed on a cluster of mana stones inside the ruins of her birthplace. Eventually the mana stones ran out, so she dug for more, only to discover the outside world. The sunlight made her go back home, but the hunger eventually drove her to return outside. It wasn't too bad, as there were many new things to discover, especially the delicious food inside big animals.

A long, long time passed and she met a few creatures who were screeching with tongueflaps at each other while trying to get food from a big prey. The chimera laughed at them, showing how to eat the food, but it only made the creatures chase after her. That's when she discovered the joys of playing. She played with the creatures a lot, until they were all too tired.

The next day the creatures didn't want to play and ran away. She chased after them as the sky changed a few times. Just as it was getting boring, another creature joined in, glowing in a very delicious way. She played with the creature all night, until she could no longer move. She wasn't hungry so she didn't know why she couldn't move. The chimera had discovered curiosity, and with it began to learn many things.

A long long while after, the glowing creature named Sera had taught her how to talk and how to play properly. She told her there were many stones she can get if she played at a certain ship, following the scratches on the board. The chimera didn't know how to read, but Sera said it was fine, because the other creatures would tell her where and how to play to get stones. Sera told her to learn a lot so she can eat and play much more. The chimera was happy and got registered, which took 2678 seconds more.