Meh~
    Dec 13, 2017
  2. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    *pats definitely depressed akki*
    Dec 13, 2017
  3. akki
    akki
    Lol~ why would I be depressed? I could create a bunch of pointless threads and get the points. But meh~ too lazy haha
    Dec 13, 2017
    ABMAINA likes this.
  4. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    :3
    *gives a cookie to the grieving akki*
    "It's okay, you'll find success eventually."
    Dec 13, 2017
  5. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    the grieving akki would prefer if you gave him all your nufbucks instead of a cookie, and he said something about sending them through to me first to check through it all
    Dec 13, 2017
  6. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    aigoo . . . akki, boy, you'll soon realize that money is just a social construct. Here, have an apple
    Dec 13, 2017
  7. akki
    akki
    Tsk tsk~ send it through maina
    Dec 13, 2017
  8. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    I'm waiting on the transaction to come to me first sir
    Dec 14, 2017
  9. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Do not let yourself be ruled by the chains that is money! You are better than that!
    Dec 14, 2017
  10. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    hey that sounds funny @Frank N. Stein , how about...

"Do not let yourself be ruled by the chains that is online trophy points! You are better than that!"

:p
    Dec 14, 2017
  11. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Achievements are different than money! They are the marks you leave behind. Money is a material thing that holds no value if you believe it doesn’t!
    Dec 15, 2017
  12. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    "Achievements is a material thing that holds no value if you believe it doesn’t!"
    Dec 15, 2017
  13. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Achievements are something that cannot be ignored because no one will let you forget, Money is something that you can forget and still remain the person you are. Achievements are what defines a person, what makes up the person other people see when they look at you. Money is the superficial skin we wear to appear something we aren't.
    Dec 15, 2017
  14. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    Money are something that cannot be ignored because no one will let you forget, Achievements is something that you can forget and still remain the person you are. Money are what defines a person, what makes up the person other people see when they look at you. Achievements is the superficial skin we wear to appear something we aren't.
    Dec 15, 2017
  15. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Money can be changed and can be gained through various means. Achievements must be acknowledged by not only other people, but also yourself. These things are what makes achievements something much more desired than money.
    Dec 15, 2017
  16. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    Achievements can be changed and can be gained through various means. Money must be acknowledged by not only other people, but also yourself. These things are what makes money something much more desired than achievements.
    Dec 15, 2017
  17. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    >.>
    Mah dood . . .
    Dec 15, 2017
  18. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    so in the end I win
    Dec 15, 2017
  19. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Well . . . I kinda wanna call Havek over y'know . . . :)
    Dec 15, 2017
  20. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    go ahead, he's in my ignore list anyways so it won't do anything to me
    Dec 15, 2017
  21. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Ahahaha
    That cracked me up
    Dec 15, 2017