Comments on Profile Post by Sabruness

1. UnderconstructorKnight
    UnderconstructorKnight
    It's kinda rushed ending, maybe bcoz of rl stuff? also the ending was a bit plain compared to themain story
    Dec 15, 2017
    Sabruness likes this.
  2. Sabruness
    Sabruness
    It is, mostly, so damn good. It's just that last 40 chapters that the story quality went potato. but then im not fussed too much. I'm a Moonyoung fan.
    Dec 15, 2017
  3. Shem
    Shem
    Wut happened?!
    Dec 15, 2017
  4. UnderconstructorKnight
    UnderconstructorKnight
    I'm on the queen's side though? lol haha I just paired moonyoung to the little kid coz they have some chemistry on their pairings
    Dec 15, 2017
  5. Sabruness
    Sabruness
    @Shem basically MC completely loses his balls around Ch 220 by pathetically wimping out and rejecting both girls who like him. Lots of stereotypical cliche angst and drama happens and he doesnt grow his balls back until literally the end of the last chapter.
    Dec 15, 2017
  6. Shem
    Shem
    Did he end up with the queen?
    Dec 15, 2017
  7. Sabruness
    Sabruness
    yes, eventually, once he grew his balls back and became proactive.
    Dec 15, 2017
  8. UnderconstructorKnight
    UnderconstructorKnight
    I think he lost his balls back when he fights the kidnappers
    Dec 15, 2017
  9. Saitama.sensei
    Saitama.sensei
    Lol yeah that’s why I said he eventually found his balls rolling at the edge of a cliff to an endless abyss, it was at the end of the last chapter and it did feel rushed.. it could’ve lasted longer and ended better, I don’t know what the hell the author was thinking lol. But overall, it’s not bad I guess compared to other story endings
    Dec 15, 2017
    Sabruness likes this.