Comments on Profile Post by Unsleepyknight

1. Crau
    Crau
    Dunno, ask the grail itself, ill be locked up in an office with tons of paperwork to fill from Dec 22 until 27
    Dec 18, 2017
    Unsleepyknight likes this.
  2. Crau
    Crau
    But even if you cant officially join, you can always use the ''Shamelessly sneaked in'' method *thumbs up*
    Dec 18, 2017
  3. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    Thanks Ruler!〜(^∇^〜) Btw my role can be assasin or saber
    Dec 18, 2017
  4. Crau
    Crau
    Go to @Kuma Desu and bring that topic to her, if she acknowledges you then you have a future as a servant!
    Dec 18, 2017
  5. Crau
    Crau
    (Now ill sleep for an hour and get ready to work so Good night/morning)
    Dec 18, 2017
  6. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    Night ruler! oh btw my true name was siegfrid
    Dec 18, 2017
  7. Crau
    Crau
    Actually Ruler class only applies to normal Jeane and Jeane Alter this one is Lancer (its alter too tho)
    Dec 18, 2017
  8. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    Oh, ok Ms. Jeane! so that means were going to fight each other huh?
    Dec 18, 2017
  9. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    Oh, and sorry for pestering you knowing that you need to sleep.(´・ω・`)
    Dec 18, 2017
  10. Crau
    Crau
    Ah~ don't worry~ I usually don't sleep so its ok~ also as i said ill be locked in an office for 5 days so I wont be active for a while...I blame my bosses!
    Dec 18, 2017
  11. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    Good thing you have a job... I am still underaged so... nvm I still have some freetime(>^ω^<). And I think lack of sleep causes different ailments overtime, so sleep well!
    Dec 18, 2017
  12. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    Also, I will wait for you! Come back ASAP okay?
    Dec 18, 2017
  13. Crau
    Crau
    Youngsters sure have it easy nowadays~
    Dec 18, 2017
  14. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    Yeah, except for the burnout fridays we always experienced. Sat and Sun was nkt considered rest day anymore
    Dec 18, 2017
  15. Crau
    Crau
    Just remember, if you think that hardships will end at college, i must tell you that they will not, in fact, that's only the beginning, you'll have to struggle for 1-2 years before finding a good job, and that's if you're lucky~
    Dec 18, 2017
  16. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    I have seen someone who died just from the pressure of college, so I have a clue what to expect on that shady place. Also finding a good job was easy for me by now cause my Clan already prepares my requirements for int. jobs. Or if I didn't pass on their standards then I will just go to our family bussiness.
    Dec 18, 2017
  17. Crau
    Crau
    Then use college as an excuse to build relationships, connections are one of the most important things for when you enter society~
    Dec 18, 2017
  18. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    Yep, thanks for that advice! I will always keep it in my heart!(My mind was a mess so I just put important stuff somewhere). I also want to try building my own company but I lacked motivation and manpower by now, which generally can be solved if I just reach out for my friends
    Dec 18, 2017