Comments on Profile Post by AardwarkThe2nd

1. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    @Shem interested in MTL? Or just need spoilerz?
    Dec 18, 2017
  2. Deleted member 41274
    Deleted member 41274
    I got so many likes a day that I can use (175? or more) so why not use them
    Dec 18, 2017
    AardwarkThe2nd and Astaroth like this.
  3. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I just randomly like & follow stuff when I see something interesting as well. It doesn't really do anything anyway so why not... :P

As for TSLODB, since I'm still reading it, then at least for myself it's 'worthwhile'. But I have lost quite a bit of interest thinking about how the MC is much stronger than Goku & Vegeta, and probably will be throughout the whole novel.
    Dec 19, 2017
    Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  4. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    @L4 Still, MTL is a rewarding hobby. You get to read ahead on novels (which will dampen your interest when translators catch up), your grammar improves (you will realize that you are unconsciously ignoring mistakes) and your relation with your cousins will rise (had to ask my kid brother for his English textbook, ended up learning grammar from him).
    Dec 19, 2017
    Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  5. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Anyway, I'll just rant a bit. After catching up, I really wanted Legend of Cultivation God to be on LNMTL. When it was finally added, I was excited as hell! But when I read a chapter, I realized it was thrice the length of three chapters of other novels and there were 5000+ chapters, I gave up.
    Dec 19, 2017
  6. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    I'll take this regret to the deathbed. A amazing novel, I can read it ad all that's stopping me is my atrocious reading speed :(
    Dec 19, 2017
  7. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I actually read quite slowly as well. But I don't think it's bad. It means I can read for longer, meanwhile there's so many others complaining about having nothing to read so they even read crap like 8k chapters of bringing the farm, MGA and so on :P
    Dec 19, 2017
    AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
  8. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Stark started LOTCG and got through 1K chapters already. Gave me some amazing spoilers, making my regrets multiply... Author started the sequel and is at chapter 100 already.
    Dec 19, 2017
  9. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Anyway, what do you like in your cultivation novels? I like IET's fast cultivation, battles and insights so I read all his Novels on LNMTL. And Human Emperor has a legitimately intelligent protagonist so I like that as well.
    But my favorite is Way of Devils for the Way of Devils, it is really intriguing. Not a minor spoiler, but might incite you to ask more.
    Dec 19, 2017
  10. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I don't really read that many cultivation novels, at least not for the cultivation. I generally prefer anti hero or fullblown villains as protagonists. But what's most important is to be able to follow the MC's train of thought.

Even if I don't like their decisions they should fit their personality and match their character. Then of course I like when the novels have something original about them.
    Dec 19, 2017
  11. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    The maximum character limit on comments is pretty annoying so I don't feel like saying a lot. But novels I liked so far: Daoist Gu & Warlock of the Magus World. (Villain MCs doing what it takes to get on top)

The Devil's Cage & The Ultimate Evolution. (Infinity novels with smart MC)

Chronicles of Primordial Wars & Instant Kill (slice of life-y novels in ancient settings, no romance)
    Dec 19, 2017
  12. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Great Demon King (though not so much later on) because of combination of Necromancy & Demonic Cultivation.

Immortal Executioner, I really like MC's catchphrase I guess. MC's attitude is quite nice as well. KR novel Reincarnator is also similar in a way regarding personality.

Guilty pleasure novels that I don't read anymore: TDG, ATG, CSG, some others
    Dec 19, 2017
  13. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    I like anti-hero novels with scheming. Way of Devils, Great Dao Commander, etc. CN novels with true villain MC are hard finds, though WMW was one, its sequel Lord GOD System might be another and this: https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3083408/
    Dec 19, 2017
  14. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    WMW has a sequel?
    Dec 19, 2017
    AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
  15. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Dec 19, 2017
    Astaroth likes this.