$5,805
Reading List:
Link

Stark3

Stark3 was last seen:
Jul 21, 2022
    1. SirDan
      SirDan
      Hey, are you reading the sequel of LoTCG? There's about 2k chapters already.
    2. Wujigege
      Wujigege
      As of chapter 15 the auction is still planned haha - Realms Of The Firmament
      1. Stark3
        Stark3
        I kind of gave up on Fengling Tianxia actually... There were some things I liked about Otherworldly Evil Monarch, TTNH even more so, but at some point I find him to be just too wordy.

It's great that his characters have a philosophical viewpoint and are equipped to debate on them, but that doesn't give them the license to harp about it ad nauseam. :P
        Jul 11, 2018
        Wujigege likes this.
      2. Wujigege
        Wujigege
        Haha. The virgin guy and virgin harem plot is actually what pisses me off. The Chinese still use flowery language just like old English, so I understand. Or rather is it Middle English? Someone corrected me on here before
        Jul 11, 2018
    3. SirDan
      SirDan
      Hey, can you spoil me the list of Cultivation levels for Archfiend after Nascent Soul?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SirDan
        SirDan
        Thanks for the answer! Is this upto the latest chapters, somewhere around 1.5k? Seems he is quite slow at advancing. I haven't started this novel but it's on my future list
        Jul 10, 2018
      3. Stark3
        Stark3
        Yep! Well, most people stop at the Unique stage. Beyond that, there's Nha (which I roughly translate in my head as God). No doubt in my head MC is capable of going up to that level.

The thing I enjoy about this novel is that there's a really great storyline and that not everything is a race to the next level, hence the MC reaching Universe level only at the late 15XX chapter mark.
        Jul 11, 2018
      4. Stark3
        Stark3
        Sadly, the author's indicated in his notes that he's wrapping up the novel and that it'll be finished in a couple of months, so not a lot of adventures at the Universe and Unique level.
        Jul 11, 2018
    4. IRainstorm
      IRainstorm
      You got some interesting reviews friend :)
      1. Stark3 likes this.
      2. Stark3
        Stark3
        Thanks. I seem to have burnt out quite a bit on novels tho, I'm only reading a couple of novels now: Cultivation Chat Group, To Be A Power in the Shadows, Taming Master, Valhalla Saga.
        Apr 19, 2018
        Wujigege likes this.
    5. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hello, hello! Please upvote my selected LNMTL Proposition, Fantasy World Transmigration here: https://lnmtl.com/novelProposition

It is a 'infinity genre' novel with the MC being a true scientist who embarks on the path of becoming a Quantum Higher-Dimensional existence, becoming a cosmic terror capable of ending worlds!

If you cannot access the page: https://lnmtl.com/faq#question-11
      1. LiF3tim3 likes this.
    6. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hi, hi!
      1. Shem likes this.
      2. Russian anarchist-romantic
        Russian anarchist-romantic
        reply to her message of this poor plebian , or he'll never stop.
        Mar 4, 2018
    7. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hello hello LNMTL updated, you picking up anything?
      1. Shem likes this.
    8. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hello, hello! Please upvote my selected LNMTL Proposition, Overgod Ascension here: https://lnmtl.com/novelProposition

It is the sequel of Warlock of the Magus World, and Leylin appears in the endgame! A exciting Wuxia/ Xianxia multiversal game world, various worlds to visit and missions to complete!
    9. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Whatchu MTLing now?
    10. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      I was up to the latest RAWs of IET's latest work as well, but took a break for a time, can you explain what happens after Qin Yun enters the sect that is being destroyed? (Also whoever stumbles on this post don't read below, major Desolate Era spoilers)
      1. Deleted member 36162 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Deleted member 36162
        Deleted member 36162
        Yup~
        Till the moment he kissed his wifu after getting her back at the last chapter.
        Jan 22, 2018
        AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
      4. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        Me too...~ It's gonna be gud reading it on Wuxiaworld in human translation!
        Jan 22, 2018
        Deleted member 36162 likes this.
      5. Deleted member 36162
        Deleted member 36162
        Yup ~
        But damn.... IET really tortured us till the last chapter.
        Jan 22, 2018
        AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
    11. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Picking up anything new?
      1. Shem likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Stark3
        Stark3
        Am also current up to the latest RAWs of the latest IET novel, but my interest in it is waning, it's pretty generic so far, and it hasn't captured my interest the way the last few IET books had.

Currently in volume 2 of Everlasting Immortal Firmament.
        Jan 19, 2018
      4. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        I think Abyss Domination has the same plot... DND something, right? Descent of the God of Magic was the best of the bunch if I remember right.
        Above the Skies is the latest work of Guanqi, it still has strategy but MC is actually a apex expert reincarnated into youth body, so it might be more awesome.
        Jan 20, 2018
      5. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        I have been hooked on Great Dao Commander all this week. It is still a series with 3x long chapters, but MC is smart AF. Also evil. There is a little problem with the retranslations that don't update but is otherwise awesome.
        I was up to the latest RAWs of IET's latest work as well, but took a break for a time, can you explain what happens after Qin Yun enters the sect that is being destroyed?
        Jan 20, 2018
    12. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
    13. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Still can't comment on LNMTL Chatango for some reason... If Xev appears on chat, could you please request a retranslation for Great Dao Commander?

Also, started LOTCG's sequel yet?
      1. Stark3
        Stark3
        Not really, no. I hate starting novels that have less than 300-400 chaps available. I cant binge properly. :p
        Jan 17, 2018
    14. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      1. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        Also... Glossary changes till next retranslation: 556 / 189
        Jan 14, 2018
      2. Stark3
        Stark3
        Unfortunately, I'm at less than 300 points as well, barely have enough to take the survey.
        Jan 14, 2018
    15. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      LNMTL had the novel propositions list reset so some novels can be added. If you haven't used your option yet, would you mind adding WMW's sequel Overgod Ascension?
      https://pastebin.com/RqzP4ZGG
      1. Stark3
        Stark3
        Hmm... i would like to give a counter suggestion: A Sorcerer's Journey. It's a hidden gem ruined by Qidian's translation, topping WMW, Douluo Dalu, and alot of other CN novels IMO
        Jan 11, 2018
      2. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        Yeah, it seems good. And its been dropped for three months as well, so it could actually be given up on by Qidian.
        Jan 11, 2018
    16. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hi, hi could you respond with spoilers for this question?
      1. AardwarkThe2nd
    17. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      The Strongest Legend of Dragon Ball is up on LNMTL! Yay!
    18. absolutezerofricks
      absolutezerofricks
      hey there, mind giving me the chapter numbers of the quotes you mentioned just now?
      1. Stark3
        Stark3
        Sure, re-editing that post so that it gives chapter numbers
        Jul 3, 2017
    19. runsing
      runsing
      1. runsing
        runsing
        if you want to set [harem] set it in the genre, not tags.
        thank you.
        Apr 15, 2017
    20. demonangelzero
      demonangelzero
      Stark3. Welcome to Nuf. May life give you many wondrous days with great health to go along with it.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Loni4ever
        Loni4ever
        welcome :D oh you nearly have the title :3 nice~ ^-^
        Oct 8, 2016
      3. Matsurika
        Matsurika
        *decorates the hole with clovers ☘*
        Oct 8, 2016
      4. DCLXVI
        DCLXVI
        welcome to nuf