Jan 4, 2018
    Raizendeville likes this.
  6. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Philippines, darling~
    Jan 4, 2018
  7. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Wow, I can get an offer for a 468 € two-way flight in the summer. Frankly, I've always wanted to go to your country, but keep wasting money on things other than travelling. >.>

Then again I've only ever travelled to visit somebody, and have uniquely not used hotels for the majority of my travels, which may not be an option in your case, especially since I'm orthodox.
    Jan 4, 2018
  8. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Hahaha... Is that a limited offer? (Only in summer, that is?) Well, the're a lot of places to go in PH, underwater caves, diving spots (which are a lot), vanishing islands, volcanoes (most are inactive though), sunken cemetery( well, a unique place)...XD (there are a lot more but meh, I didn't even visit most of it, yet..
    Jan 4, 2018
  9. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Nah, I just want to catch the vacation season. If I travelled next month, it would be a ~25% increase on the pricing, which can be harsh, depending on travelling expenses within the country. How much USD is going around places usually?
    Jan 4, 2018
  10. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Well, it depends on the kind of transport, whether you go on land or up in the air..(and the costs varies in all places..XD), so can't really specify...
    Jan 4, 2018
  11. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Specify for trains and buses. That's usually cheapest and has more varied scenery. Ferry prices as well. I can drive, but it's best that I don't. If there are flights between islands that fly low and have a good view of landmarks, that would be awesome, but I doubt it would be affordable. :D
    Jan 4, 2018
  12. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Wait, I totally got the wrong numeric..XD

But here it is:
    Ferries usually take the form of motorised outriggers (known locally as bangkas), speedy ‘fastcraft’ vessels, roll-on, roll-off ferries (ROROs; car ferries) and, for long-haul journeys, vast multidecked passenger ferries.
    Jan 4, 2018
  13. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Most ferry terminals have a small fee (P20 on average); Manila's is P95.

And 1 USD is equal to 49.84 Philippine Piso. (So yeah, it is cheaper than I thought..XD)
    Jan 4, 2018
  14. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Wow, that's cheaper than in my country. What about food prices?
    Jan 4, 2018
  15. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Yes XD.
    Wouldn't costs you 2 USD (probably even lower if you don't checked in in a high class hotel though..)
    Jan 4, 2018
  16. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Hmm, I find more quant to rent a local apartment, if there's no stay-at-somebody option (which I'm offering if you decide to visit Bulgaria, btw). Do you have a price range on that? I could google, frankly, but that's what everybody else visiting is thinking as well. :D
    Jan 4, 2018
  17. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Apartments are hard to find than hotels though there are alot of inns and hotels where discounts are available (especially during summer, holidays and the such), we actually have a site for it online for easier bookings, type in "trivago Philippines"
    Jan 4, 2018
  18. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    *Researches a bunch*
    Which city are you in, btw?
    Jan 4, 2018
  19. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Davao. Hehehe ;)
    Jan 4, 2018
  20. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Whoah, practically on the side opposite Manila. Which season sees the least tourists?
    Jan 4, 2018
  21. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Yeah, it is.
    Hmmm....in the month of June, maybe.. XD
    Jan 4, 2018
  22. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Ok, I'll put together a plan and just might pay you a visit. Though that depends, how old were you again?
    Jan 4, 2018
  23. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Hahaha... Darling, that's a woman's secret.. But I doubt if we'll see each other because I'm kinda all over the place..XD
    Jan 4, 2018
  24. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Meh, a single country is a small place, when you have travelling money and internet. :D It saddens me that you don't desire seeing me, darling. :D
    Jan 4, 2018
  25. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Hahaha, well I'll see you in my dreams, darling... (don't be sad~)
    Jan 4, 2018
  26. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Won't those be nightmares of loneliness? Mine would be. ;D
    Jan 4, 2018
  27. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Hahaha, would seeing you be nightmares, darling?
    Jan 4, 2018
  28. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Yes, because the dream me is a doppelganger, that tries to steal my darling away from me. Don't fall for his tricks. :D
    Jan 4, 2018
  29. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Hahaha, ohh.. Tsk2x! I almost fell to the trickery..XD *sents you a flying kiss..
    Jan 4, 2018
  30. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    *catches kiss with Palm Airport, kisses it* :3
    Jan 4, 2018
  31. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Send a collab invite to me..~~
    *currently singing songs at starmaker.. XD
    Jan 4, 2018
  32. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    We kinda missed the timeframe for it, honey. I'll sing with you tomorrow around noon at your timezone.
    Jan 4, 2018
  33. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    Ohhh, then i'll just make a collab invite now.. (you can record it tomorrow.. ;)
    Jan 4, 2018
  34. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Will do, darling. *fingers crossed for a song I can barely sing*
    Jan 4, 2018
  35. Raizendeville
    Raizendeville
    *off cheerfully picking songs
    ~~
    Jan 4, 2018