Comments on Profile Post by yuzuki

1. Tony
    Tony
    Jan 6, 2018
    yuzuki, Trent, Up-chan and 1 other person like this.
  2. Tony
    Tony
    I hope that was enough motivation!
    Jan 6, 2018
    yuzuki, Trent and Up-chan like this.
  3. akki
    akki
    You gotta tie her up first. Then inform the others~
    Jan 6, 2018
    yuzuki and Trent like this.
  4. Trent
    Trent
    Place a couple chocolates at the end of the chapter.
    Jan 6, 2018
    yuzuki likes this.
  5. BlancFrost
    Jan 7, 2018
    yuzuki likes this.
  6. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    !!!!
    Jan 7, 2018
  7. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    D: !!!!
    Jan 7, 2018
    yuzuki likes this.
  8. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    *clings to Yuzunyan*
    Jan 7, 2018
    yuzuki likes this.
  9. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    After leaving me hanging like that, I'll fall off the cliff, die and haunt you forever!!! TT___TT
    Jan 7, 2018
    yuzuki likes this.
  10. Tony
    Tony
    That didn't work?!? Let me tell you a story then...

(It's a long story so I'm typing it up atm!)
    Jan 7, 2018
    yuzuki and iampsyx like this.
  11. Tony
    Tony
    There used to be a famous person on NUF named @bl*e8 (censored for anonymity) who was known as NUF's craziest. She was a simple person but somehow obtained what every nuffian dreamt of: Being #1 on NUF's craziest rankings. As for how she obtained that title? That's a long story which we don't have the time for. Maybe another day. Anyways...
    Jan 7, 2018
    BlancFrost, blee8, yuzuki and 2 others like this.
  12. Tony
    Tony
    She loved that title to death but was too shy to admit she loved it. Back then, she was spending most of her time making sure everyone on NUF knew she was the craziest. THERE WAS NO ONE STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE THAT TITLE FROM HER!
    Jan 7, 2018
  13. Tony
    Tony
    That was until she met the blobs (emojis). Everything changed once she met the blobs. It was love at first sight.
    Jan 7, 2018
  14. Tony
    Tony
    She (@b*ee8) loved the blobs so much she decided to gather up a group of people she trusted to help make her dreams a reality: spread the love of blobs.
    Jan 7, 2018
  15. Tony
    Tony
    After many sleepless nights, she thought of the perfect plan: make a translation group with "blobs" as the theme but something like that would take up all of her time... all of her time she used to keep her NUF's craziest title.
    Jan 7, 2018
  16. Tony
    Tony
    She had a tough decision to make as she didn't have time to manage a blob translation group AND keep her title as NUF's craziest. After struggling for days, she decided it's time to give up the NUF's craziest title and to spread the love for blobs. That was a life changing decision for her at the time.
    Jan 7, 2018
  17. Tony
    Tony
    She worked long nights with little to no sleep recruiting translators, editors, proof readers, etc.. for her blob translation group.
    Jan 7, 2018
  18. Tony
    Tony
    Guess what, @yuzuki? You were one of the translators she recruited. Are you telling me she gave up what she loved (NUF's craziest title) so you can be lazy when it comes to translating?!

She's not asking for much. She just wants you to do your best... when it comes to translating.
    Jan 7, 2018
  19. Tony
    Tony
    (omg what did I just do...)
    Jan 7, 2018
  20. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    *wipes tears and sniffles*
    Jan 7, 2018
    BlancFrost, yuzuki and Tony like this.
  21. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    That was such a good story!
    Jan 7, 2018
    yuzuki and Tony like this.
  22. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    @Tony, you should write more!!!
    Jan 7, 2018
    yuzuki and Tony like this.
  23. Tony
    Tony
    Write more? I wrote that during my moment of weakness! I can't believe I wrote that haha
    Jan 7, 2018
    iampsyx and yuzuki like this.
  24. blee8
    blee8
    lol

yeah you should definitely write!
    Jan 12, 2018