Comments on Profile Post by Shem

1. Deleted member 36162
    Jan 8, 2018
  2. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    It is my honor. What would you like to learn today?
    Jan 8, 2018
  3. Deleted member 36162
    Deleted member 36162
    Tell me of a way to return back in time .
    Jan 8, 2018
  4. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Run backwards really fast?

Superman did it. Why would you go back anyway?
    Jan 8, 2018
  5. Shem
    Shem
    OwO)/ about yaoi, of course!
    Jan 8, 2018
  6. Deleted member 36162
    Deleted member 36162
    *is disappointed*
    I'll search for a way elsewhere.
    Jan 8, 2018
  7. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Jan 8, 2018
  8. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    @Shem male love is based on masculine attraction, in that it often has masculine numbers attached to all its elements. Like the number 3, which most often is used in a love triangle.
    Jan 8, 2018
  9. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    The yaoi love triangle, sometimes refered to as a uke sandwitch. A uke sandwitch is, just as it's name denotes, a gourmet feast of a uke in seme sauce. Btw in Bulgarian, the word seme is used for seed, which is another word for sperm. Also the term bugger comes from Bulgarians as well, refering to sodomites in general.
    Jan 8, 2018
    Shem likes this.
  10. Shem
    Shem
    But some aren't that masculine tho? i.g traps
    Jan 8, 2018
  11. Deleted member 36162
    Deleted member 36162
    Well , I've found a way to stop time .
    If humanity can produce a machine which can freeze a specific area till 273.15 kelvin then anything and EVERYTHING in that area will stop moving even if it's time itself.
    Jan 8, 2018
  12. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Yes, traps are feminine, in that they have the number 2 in them. In that case a single seme is enough to cause a sandwitch situation, as the amount of fluids resulting is enough for three people. Traps are, after all, rather attractive.
    Jan 8, 2018
  13. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    @Kurono, that's a fact, but I thought you weren't looking for a serious answer. >.>
    Jan 8, 2018
    Deleted member 36162 likes this.
  14. Deleted member 36162
    Deleted member 36162
    I'm really looking for a fuqing way to return in time and save my pride.....
    Jan 8, 2018
  15. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    What did you fuck up anyway?
    Jan 8, 2018
  16. Shem
    Shem
    But I don't find traps attractive! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ especially futa *shudders*
    Jan 8, 2018
  17. Deleted member 36162
    Deleted member 36162
    I failed in a test ........
    I haven't failed in one since the sixth grade.....
    Jan 8, 2018
  18. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Futa aren't traps, futa are eunuchs. Btw I read a rather long article on why transgendered can participate in christian church rituals, due to Jesus accepting a eunuch into the faith.
    Jan 8, 2018
  19. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    @Kurono, sucks to be you. Is that why you were quitting NUF?
    Jan 8, 2018
  20. Deleted member 36162
    Deleted member 36162
    Who said I was quitting ?
    I've tried to stop using the Internet so that I can get ready for the exams but I utterly failed to do that .....
    Jan 8, 2018
  21. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    @Shem, as for why futa are eunuchs, this is because being a man has only ever been about having testicles and a penis above them. Futa are therefore not bigender, but instead eunuchs with extra genitals.
    Jan 8, 2018
  22. Shem
    Shem
    Really? Thought some religious people doesn't like trans or gays…
    Jan 8, 2018
  23. Shem
    Shem
    But eunuchs doesn't have D (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    Jan 8, 2018
  24. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Well that's why such an article exists. Basically in the Old Testament, any eunuchs, men with long hair, women with short hair, men above a certain age without beards, and etc, and etc, cannot participate in holy rituals, lest they offend God. The New Testament is rather chill about protocol, however, so after a number of amendments, the biggest sin is being a useless person. You know, like NEETs.
    Jan 8, 2018
    Shem likes this.
  25. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    @Shem, some eunuchs do? Depends on whether they just have the testicles cut, like castrati singers, or the whole thing. It was common in some harems to have eunuchs equipped with a functioning weapon, but no testicles to produce semen with.
    Jan 8, 2018
    Shem likes this.
  26. Shem
    Shem
    e.e aren't they lovers of the emperor or sth like that...not eunuchs? If they still have their D
    Jan 8, 2018
  27. BB_Tensei
    BB_Tensei
    Well the emperor can take a donkey for a lover if he wanted to, so being an eunuch doesn't have much to do it. The harems I'm refering to are mostly arabic and turkish ones. Historical rumour has it, the services of such eunuchs were often used, due to the Sultan (or similar) not having enough D for all of them most of the time. :D
    Jan 8, 2018