Comments on Profile Post by Vyren

1. Balthazzar
    Balthazzar
    Have you seen @Koalala avi?
    Ria is good but Koa is classy
    Jan 10, 2018
  2. Ria_AlDub16
    Ria_AlDub16
    It may sound rude but I don't even know who's koalala? And my avi is elichika and nozomi of love live. NOZOELI HEART
    Jan 10, 2018
    Nekorin and Fossil like this.
  3. Ria_AlDub16
    Ria_AlDub16
    @Vyren Thank you my friend. Do not worry I'll spend the rest of my life telling everyone the angst of the Yuri drama!!!!! Huhuhu
    Jan 10, 2018
    Nekorin and Vyren like this.
  4. Vyren
    Vyren
    By the way, have you read Mochi Au Lait’s manga’s? I love them so much!
    Jan 10, 2018
  5. Ria_AlDub16
    Ria_AlDub16
    No not yet. Is it good?
    Jan 10, 2018
  6. Vyren
    Vyren
    It’s the best. I recommend “I met my sister on a dating site” since that one’s pretty much complete.
    Jan 10, 2018
    Ria_AlDub16 likes this.
  7. Ria_AlDub16
    Ria_AlDub16
    Is that so? OK I'll try. Have you try citrus or NTR?
    Jan 10, 2018
  8. Vyren
    Vyren
    I’m watching the citrus anime and as for NTR, you’re talking about the story right? I’m hesitant on it since it feels more like self-harm than love.
    Jan 10, 2018
  9. Ria_AlDub16
    Ria_AlDub16
    Read the manga of citrus, as for NTR, the story is unique but the Female lead, was kinda of annoying, it may be self harm but its also a different kind of love, it may be disguise as that but that's the only way they can express their love for now. Try reading My Unrequited love
    Jan 10, 2018
  10. Vyren
    Vyren
    The art looks solid so sure. Also when you have time I recommend “Write sisters” not exactly yuri or maybe even ShoujoAi but I really like the chemistry of the two sisters
    Jan 10, 2018
  11. Balthazzar
    Balthazzar
    Y U FOLLOW IF U NO KNOW HOO SHE IZ
    Jan 10, 2018
    Vyren likes this.
  12. Ria_AlDub16
    Ria_AlDub16
    OK, if I ever run out of Yuri manga's to read I'll ask for ur suggestion. Do u also read a Yuri with some NSFW tags in it?
    Jan 10, 2018
    Vyren likes this.
  13. Ria_AlDub16
    Ria_AlDub16
    OK, if I ever run out of Yuri manga's to read I'll ask for ur suggestion. Do u also read a Yuri with some NSFW tags in it?
    Jan 10, 2018
    Vyren likes this.
  14. Vyren
    Vyren
    Heh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I read pretty much any NSFW that is interesting. Yuri of course included
    Jan 10, 2018
    Ria_AlDub16 likes this.
  15. Shem
    Shem
    @Balthazzar I used my sister's account way back in february
    Jan 10, 2018
  16. Ria_AlDub16
    Ria_AlDub16
    @Balthazzar its because Shem use this acc. For a year before giving it back to me so maybe its one of her friends?
    Jan 10, 2018
  17. Ria_AlDub16
    Ria_AlDub16
    @Vyren hahaha viva NSFW!!!! Well its hard to read those kinds of things because Shem was on the same bed as me,its awkward if I ever read that kind of content while we are side by side Hahahaha
    Jan 10, 2018
    Vyren likes this.
  18. Balthazzar
    Jan 10, 2018
  19. Shem
    Shem
    I didn't use it for a year? Only a month or two @Ria_AlDub16 -_-!!
    Jan 10, 2018
  20. Shem
    Shem
    @Ria_AlDub16 *snorts* wut? Awkward wut? I'm reading yaoi these past few days while lying beside you. What awkward?
    Jan 10, 2018
  21. Vyren
    Vyren
    @Ria_AlDub16 I would say to read them somewhere private like the bathroom but that would give others the wrong idea...lol
    Jan 10, 2018
    Ria_AlDub16 likes this.
  22. Vyren
    Vyren
    @Shem that’s cause you’ve become desensitized to these types of things! You’re already too far gone to care...
    Jan 10, 2018
    Ria_AlDub16 likes this.
  23. Effugium
    Effugium
    Shemless!!!
    Jan 10, 2018
    Ria_AlDub16 and Vyren like this.
  24. Shem
    Shem
    Ha! She's reading Yuri as well! Every time I look at her tablet, I can always see a site and a Yuri manga! Hmpf!
    Jan 10, 2018
    Vyren likes this.
  25. Ria_AlDub16
    Ria_AlDub16
    @Vyren hahahaha!! I did the bathroom thing before and do listen from the expert "it was not good for my reputation and they did think wrongly" (huhu my innocence) @long2cool that she is, I agree!!! She needs to be punish!!!!! Hahahahaha
    Jan 10, 2018
    Vyren likes this.
  26. Ko
    Ko
    @Balthazzar I could totally say the same for you~ If you know that I am classy, why aren't you following me too?
    Jan 10, 2018
  27. Balthazzar
    Balthazzar
    With the only exception of @Tony everyone on my followed list followed me first.
    I don't follow unless you follow me first is wat im sayin
    Jan 10, 2018
    Ria_AlDub16 likes this.