Comments on Profile Post by Cupcake Ninja

1. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    He looks way older than I imagined him at the beginning of the novel + too mature not enough of a youthful naive look.
    Feb 5, 2018
  2. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    boi was never really naive tho, only ignorant or inexperienced. He's like Bai xiaochun, looks innocent but has the black heart of a greedy merchant. He pulls off the scholarly look he is always described as being but he doesnt seem as frail and mildmannered as you would think.
    Feb 5, 2018
  3. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Yeah he's totally lacking the weak part that's what I meant, he's literally handsome and shining from the start in that manga so it doesn't fit how I imagined it. Xu Qing on another hand is pretty well done. Look at Wang Lin in the Xian Ni manga in comparison he fits perfectly.
    Feb 5, 2018
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  4. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    oh totally. That one fits the character pretty well from what i can remember. Shame that not many of the manhuas get a good translation speed. Tho then again you might get more like BTTHs that put too much comedy into the work than is needed. I wonder if a lot of the comic version of chinese novels are just like that?
    Feb 6, 2018
    Deleted member 37987 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Yeah it's often comedic and has a cheap feeling unfortunately....
    Feb 6, 2018
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  6. EvilMc
    EvilMc
    No one cares cupcake
    Feb 14, 2018