Comments on Profile Post by Unsleepyknight

1. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    I didn't want to associate myself again to that group she used to be the leader.
    Jan 13, 2018
  2. JackStone
    JackStone
    What's the group name?
    Jan 13, 2018
  3. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    We don't have a decent name and we just translate to host the works to some major websites. Tho once given a band name, I would dare not use it again. The last name was "Knights of the Square Table"
    Jan 13, 2018
  4. RTS
    RTS
    Well, if the wound of heart is the reason behind your unwillingness, then there's no need to accept their invitation.

But if it's just an issue of misunderstanding, then you should definitely give her a chance and see how it goes. Everyone deserves a last chance if you ask me.
    Jan 13, 2018
    Unsleepyknight likes this.
  5. JackStone
    JackStone
    Oh. What projects did you all work on?
    Jan 13, 2018
  6. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    @RTS yeah, I agree. Tho I'm still waiting for her explaination. The face that I remained single was the proof that I'm still waiting for her closure.

As for @JackStone We TL some old school deliquent manga.
    Jan 13, 2018
  7. RTS
    RTS
    Good to know that, Unsleepyknight. Listen to her part of story as well and then decide on what your next step should be.
    Jan 13, 2018
  8. Unsleepyknight
    Unsleepyknight
    I will, as a tribute to those memories she gave me when we still love each other.
    Jan 13, 2018
  9. JackStone
    JackStone
    Damn. I love mangas lime those, sadly, it's not so popular these days. Whats the title? Imma read it.
    Jan 13, 2018