Comments on Profile Post by AardwarkThe2nd

1. bonifide
    bonifide
    LOL So what happened with Henn. I pretty much dropped the novel such sick of the author not knowing what to write. ATM I'm not mtl anything. I might try Super God Gene. I'm hoping slow or dropped novels from Qidian would be picked up by LNMTL.
    Jan 13, 2018
    AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
  2. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Bitch came back to comment in the next chapter after exorcism. Couldn't even pretend to be dead. Wizard's World is pretty much the first 'Magic World with AI Chip' story, but I get why there are so many copies. When you can easily surpass the original, might as well copy, right?
    Jan 14, 2018
  3. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Jan 14, 2018
  4. bonifide
    bonifide
    Yeah I've read his review. I'll probably drop it halfway anyways. I very rarely finish a CN novel.
    Jan 14, 2018
  5. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Jan 14, 2018
  6. bonifide
    bonifide
    LOL, I actually tried Martial God Space. I dropped it in 1500s I think. The only thing I really liked about the novel is when he kills a lot of people during his tribulations. He does it a lot. lol.
    I only finished like 3 novels on MTL. Warlock Magus, Lord Xue Ying, and God of Thunder. I dropped Reverend Insanity and I'm probably 100 chapters behind the raws. Oh I finished IET worst novel Swallowed Star.
    Jan 14, 2018