Comments on Profile Post by AardwarkThe2nd

1. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I'm not a mod on lnmtl :P

And neither uses or mods can do things like automated updates. But it's probably some bug with some script so it had to be disabled for this novel. Someone would have to add those chapters manually
    Jan 15, 2018
  2. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Jan 15, 2018
  3. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I could probably do it, I'm talking about it on the lnmtl chat atm see if some mod respond
    Jan 15, 2018
  4. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    I can't join chat, can view but all responses are invalid. I even joined Chatango but that don't work. So just sent this message to all mods and notable LNMTL users I remember on their NU profiles.
    Jan 15, 2018
  5. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    well I'm reporting the chapters atm at least, it will take some time since there were so many and I'm eating.
    Jan 15, 2018
  6. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I accidentally reported the second last and the last ones as the next ones. but it's fixed now so I should be reporting the correct chapters from now on.

Hopefully mods will read my notes and/or see what I said in chat
    Jan 15, 2018
    AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
  7. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Great Dao Commander was one of the novels I wanted to be on LNMTL for a long time... it is a xianxia and protagonists is smart AF. I wanted to wait until the glossary was filled up but the terms didn't update, lol.
    Jan 15, 2018
  8. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    novels without dedicated users or mods generally get left behind

Some novels haven't been updated since 2016 lol
    Jan 15, 2018
  9. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I'm still reporting the last few chapters but I think at least the first couple of ones should have popped up by now. Check em out to see if there's any problem or such
    Jan 15, 2018
  10. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    phew.. Ok finally done. Dude there were prolly 90 or more chaps. Good thing I didn't check before I started or I probably wouldn't have done it
    Jan 15, 2018
    AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
  11. AardwarkThe2nd
    Jan 15, 2018
  12. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Wow, you made it catch up! Awesome! Can you ask around for the retranslation as well?
    As MTLers we must embark on the road our predecessors shed blood and sweat to pave!
    Jan 15, 2018
  13. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    nah, other than begging sev there's nothing to do for the re-translation.

However, since you already read to the latest chapter (I think?) and the new chapters were just added, they already use the current glossary anyway so for they don't need re-tl
    Jan 15, 2018