$840
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Feb 25, 1999 (Age: 25)
Future World Overlord

AnoeticDuckling

Well-Known Member, 25, from Spangdahlem, GE

I’m having issues logging into the app and accidentally deleted my history. I have no idea where I was in a 700+ novel. Fml Sep 27, 2020

AnoeticDuckling was last seen:
Jan 26, 2024
    1. ayyshadow
      ayyshadow
      Quick question, just how deep is this existential crisis of yours? (As in how many more points are there)
      1. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        "When in counting do you move to infinity?"
        Jan 16, 2018
      2. ayyshadow
        ayyshadow
        ....okaaay
        Jan 16, 2018
    2. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part sixteen. When in counting do you move to infinity? Where does one stop counting and just say infinity?
      1. Effugium
        Effugium
        when one got tired of counting..
        Jan 16, 2018
        AnoeticDuckling likes this.
      2. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        When the number starts tending to infinity
        Jan 16, 2018
      3. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        when is that?
        Jan 16, 2018
    3. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part fifteen. There's no such thing as an original storyline. Everything is just a taped mess of previous things
    4. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part fourteen. Every book in existence is just a remix of a dictionary.
    5. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part thirteen. If you think about it, we're the aliens. We travel through space on our screaming rock nonstop.
    6. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part twelve. Who said we can't feel pain in dreams? Seriously, who said that? How can they prove it?
    7. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part eleven. Am I dreaming? Are you?
    8. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part ten. If gods are all powerful, why do they need humans to worship them? Do gods have gods?
    9. HavekZero
      HavekZero
      Let's ask the more important questions.

Who hurt you so bad that you're getting existential about it?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. HavekZero
        HavekZero
        Fuck humble.

I'm of the opinion that narcissistic and shameless is the greatest mix with a hint of heart of gold.

Can never go wrong with that combo.
        Jan 16, 2018
      3. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        Except, you know, when it goes wrong and you talk yourself into a situation out of the goodness of your heart and braggings that you aren't able to succeed in or even do and have to let people down because you shamelessly self promoted your way into an impossible situation...
        Jan 16, 2018
      4. HavekZero
        HavekZero
        That's where you shamelessly claim you tried your best and skip town ;D
        Jan 16, 2018
    10. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part nine. To measure something is arbitrary. Like, meters and inches are all nonsense. They don't exist!
      1. Blitz likes this.
      2. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        You could measure in how many turtles stacked is you height and that'd be accurate as long as you used this method for all height related things! You could measure distance by lining up ants and counting the ants. Yes, it'd be a lot of counting, but it works. You could also measure distance in sound if you really wanted to.
        Jan 16, 2018
      3. Effugium
        Effugium
        that means i can measure in @Shem ?! wow!!
        Jan 16, 2018
        Blitz and AnoeticDuckling like this.
      4. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        you can!
        Jan 16, 2018
    11. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part eight. Emotions are chemicals. Chemicals are made of atoms. Stars are made of atoms. Thus, stars are emotions.
      1. Blitz likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        prove me wrong
        Jan 16, 2018
      4. Effugium
        Effugium
        the chemicals contained in star is different from the one in emotion
        Jan 16, 2018
      5. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        I'm not talking about the chemical composition, I'm talking about the atoms themselves being present
        Jan 16, 2018
    12. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part seven. I don't know if you exist. I don't know if I do. Perhaps it is sentience to know I myself exists,
      1. ayyshadow and Blitz like this.
      2. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        but what would it be called if I knew you existed? Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm the only one living on this planet, all I'm saying is that if I was wildly hallucinating while floating helplessly through space and I was dreaming all of the world, I would be in the same state as I am now. I don't KNOW anyone else exists.
        Jan 16, 2018
    13. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part six. Relativism is literally only a thing because we have sentience.
      2. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        If we lived in a world where everyone was a foot tall we would consider giants to be like six feet tall. If we lived in a world where were were twenty feet tall, giants would be forty or sixty feet tall. It's all relative, but once we live without something to compare to, that theory of relativism disappears.
        Jan 16, 2018
    14. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part five. I don't know if my colors are the same as your colors. Nobody knows. Let's just simmer in that.
    15. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part four. The color of things are what they aren't. The colors of things are what they are not.
      1. Blitz likes this.
      2. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        Bananas aren't yellow, they're everything but yellow and because the yellow bounces off, it's what we see.
        Jan 16, 2018
    16. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part three. The Egyptian word for "sky" means fake and if you think about it, that's true. What many people think of
      2. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        as "the sky" is nothing but the way light reflects off water particles in the air and then gets absorbed by our eyes. It's not a layer like the ozone layer, it literally doesn't exist.
        Jan 16, 2018
    17. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part two. "If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" is the same as
      1. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        Schrodinger's cat. you don't know until you know so therefore it's a state of both and neither at the same time until you do know.
        Jan 16, 2018
    18. AnoeticDuckling
      AnoeticDuckling
      Let's get existential: part one. If you think about it, time is arbitrary.
      1. Blitz likes this.
      2. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        time literally doesn't exist, it's something humans made. And that's why we sometimes find stuff that shouldn't be possible like how time speeds up the closer you get to large objects. Time isn't a constant, it's fucking imaginary.
        Jan 16, 2018
    19. Lovely
      Lovely
      OwO
      that sound just like me *nod nod*
      1. Rae likes this.
      2. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        for a moment I was questioning what considering I don't do much, but I realize it's either the avi or the self description. Either way, sounds like someone I'd get along with.
        Jan 15, 2018
        Lovely likes this.
      3. Lovely
        Lovely
        the avi XD
        nice to meet you nya!
        ^w^
        Jan 15, 2018
      4. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        I see. It's nice to meet you too!
        Jan 15, 2018
        Lovely likes this.
    20. OriginalChaser
      OriginalChaser
      why did you change your avi again? the "elf" was kinda cute
      1. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        Haha, it was cute, wasn't it? See message below yours. I'm doing it to fuck with someone. As one does. I'll change it back sooner or later, I do enjoy looking at myself after all.
        Jan 15, 2018
      2. OriginalChaser
        OriginalChaser
        I see... mischievous you are!
        Jan 15, 2018
      3. AnoeticDuckling
        AnoeticDuckling
        I try, lol.
        Jan 15, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 25, 1999 (Age: 25)
    Future World Overlord

Signature

Honestly tho, have you ever seen an emotional duck? I've had ducks laugh at me after I fell off my bike into traffic because a sprinkler suddenly erupted from nowhere...