Comments on Profile Post by AardwarkThe2nd

1. Stark3
    Stark3
    Just finished binge reading Night Ranger actually. :P It has a pretty ok plotline, MC doesn't get to be too OP. Ending is more than just a bit hurried tho and kinda sucks.
    Jan 19, 2018
  2. Stark3
    Stark3
    Am also current up to the latest RAWs of the latest IET novel, but my interest in it is waning, it's pretty generic so far, and it hasn't captured my interest the way the last few IET books had.

Currently in volume 2 of Everlasting Immortal Firmament.
    Jan 19, 2018
  3. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    I think Abyss Domination has the same plot... DND something, right? Descent of the God of Magic was the best of the bunch if I remember right.
    Above the Skies is the latest work of Guanqi, it still has strategy but MC is actually a apex expert reincarnated into youth body, so it might be more awesome.
    Jan 20, 2018
  4. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    I have been hooked on Great Dao Commander all this week. It is still a series with 3x long chapters, but MC is smart AF. Also evil. There is a little problem with the retranslations that don't update but is otherwise awesome.
    I was up to the latest RAWs of IET's latest work as well, but took a break for a time, can you explain what happens after Qin Yun enters the sect that is being destroyed?
    Jan 20, 2018