Comments on Profile Post by jadelin

1. View previous comments
  2. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Eventually ML realized MC and the kids left and at first he was upset that the human stole his kids even tho the mention of MC makes his heart a bit uncomfortable, the female snake actually resembles MC a bit.
    Jan 24, 2018
    alexfilia, jadelin and LaDyViL like this.
  3. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Eventually one of his brothers and sisters told him the truth and ML went to the spot they told him about and suddenly his memories got triggered and he went into a coma for a month and after he woke he got rid of the female snake [feel sorry for her not her fault after all]
    Jan 24, 2018
  4. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Apparently ML has a brother he stays in the human world all the time and this brother of his even has a male lover as well, eventually they find MC and the kids but MC is upset and doesn't even wanan look at ML although he allows ML in for the night since it was cold weather intending to kick him out the next day.
    Jan 24, 2018
  5. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    The kids were happy ML finally came to find them and ML eventually made up with MC, he said he didn't do anything with the female snake because he wasn't in the mood to do it with anyone else..so i'm not sure how the female snake had mating markings they never mentioned it again /shrug.
    Jan 24, 2018
  6. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    So once his kids were able to hold about 2 hrs worth of transformation time, his parents and brother finally found out and at first they were upset, because they didn't like the idea of MC gettin with a man but they were more upset over MC keeping his kids a secret all this time, the babies look like 3 yo kids when human form.
    Jan 24, 2018
  7. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    MC claims ML got him pregnant because of his unique genes so his parents barely accepted this, but they know it's real because the kids have resemblance to both MC and ML. Eventually they head back to the snake world because ML is going into his shedding phase.
    Jan 24, 2018
  8. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    ML actually took on a job as a model but MC told him to quit and become his assistant whenever they return to the human world. MC finally got to meet ML's parents, before he didn't because he didn't want to accept being with a snake but now he's ok with it.
    Jan 24, 2018
  9. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    MC found he was pregnant again and this time he tried his best to eat as well as he could but he seems to be even larger than before, later you find out that ML's brother who was in the human world is having kids too, his male lover got pregnant and returned to give birth.
    Jan 24, 2018
  10. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    MC end up giving birth to 3 eggs again although they are double the size of his previous batch, and this time he's determined not to get pregnant again as 6 kids is already a lot, plus the pain of giving birth he doesnt' wanna go through it again.
    Jan 24, 2018
    LaDyViL and alexfilia like this.
  11. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    ML had the doctor researched a medicine to turn his kids into human form which lasts a day so MC can go back with the newborn snakes to show his parents...MC once asked ML if he would still love mc when he becomes old but ML said he would share his yuan with MC so they share the same life span [think yuan is his cultivation core]
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin, LaDyViL and alexfilia like this.
  12. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    MC's parents came over to see the babies and they ask MC what's up with ML's genes that is so potent, he had kids again and once again they were triplets...MC just said it was inherited, then his parents wondered if all his kids would inherit it too...and that's where i last left off.
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin, LaDyViL and alexfilia like this.
  13. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin and LaDyViL like this.
  14. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    lol idk i was gunna focus on the other one, this one was fresh on my mind so i was able to spoil the main points on it quickly, its up to you lol, can just copy and paste stuff here. XD
    Jan 24, 2018
    LaDyViL and alexfilia like this.
  15. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    o.o sure! .... but i have to find someone to tl the summary first
    Jan 24, 2018
  16. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    I'm not sure but i think ML is Mo Tian, the kids from eldest to youngest is Mo Nian, Mo Ya and Mo Han. MC is Mo Yang, as for the 2nd set of triplets..um idk <.<; Mo Nian - male.male, Mo Ya - female ?, and Mo Han - female.male
    Jan 24, 2018
  17. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    Eat my Likes! Eat my Likes!!!! *drool*
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin and Kailyria20 like this.
  18. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Eventually MC gets ML a job as his assistant and promised his mom he would 3 eldest in kindergarten and the other 3 in daycare?, one day Mo Ya ran away because MC said to apologize to one of the younger triplets, Mo Ya stayed with Mo Su? [ML's bro in human world] for a few days before MC and ML went to pick up back home
    Jan 24, 2018
    alexfilia and jadelin like this.
  19. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    ML didn't mind working with MC instead of being a model as he prefers to be close to his mate anyway, first day of kindergarten the kids were playing together and then approached by others to play, one kid actually wanted to befriend Mo Han but Mo Nian pulled away his brother because he was wary
    Jan 24, 2018
  20. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Mo Nian thought that Bai Chun Hao[?] [the other kid] was trying to steal his brother, because his brother is female.male and also the Bai kid is female too but still human...btw so like Mo Han apparently is female.male cuz he has only 1 tintin, MC felt guilt because he thought it was due to him not eating well while pregnant...the other 2 just looked at MC weird when MC was holding Mo Han saying sorry about it lol
    Jan 24, 2018
  21. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    So from what i gather, all human males are female.male to the snake community pfft... anyway MC is able to look at his kids thru the computer since the school they go to allows parents to look thru a monitoring system they set up.
    Jan 24, 2018
  22. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    I think MC and Yu Jinglin [Mo Su's mate] came to an agreement to look after each other's babies taking turns to babysit i think. MC made Mo Nian apologize to the Bai kid and told him that they were just trying to make friends, ofc the Bai kid went for Mo Han again...MC and ML was amused by it.
    Jan 24, 2018
  23. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    First of day of school finished but Bai-kid was excited and ran to Mo Han but accident knocked each other, they both cried but Mo Han has small wound on his head, Bai-mother apologized and wanted to take to hospital but MC said it was fine, meanwhile Mo Ya wanted to kill Bai-kid but MC warned him/her [idk] not to do anything, that it was an accident.
    Jan 24, 2018
  24. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Um i just reached the last on danmeila and it ends with MC fully fired up on adjusting his kids and husband to the human world...feels like there could be more but its the end on danmeila and jjwxc.
    Jan 24, 2018
  25. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Do you want me to copy all this to the thread you open alex? As for the plot intro lol...hm
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  26. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    sure xD ... but i still need that plot intro >.>
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  27. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    A big snake appeared during his mountain tour/hiking, he thought he would become food in the mouth of that big snake,
    He didn't expect the big snake turned into a beautiful man but also tangled with him to give birth to snake eggs! Lay eggs! Lay eggs!
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin and alexfilia like this.
  28. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    o.o is that the summary?

<~~ is off to make a thread xD
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  29. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Mini Theater:
    Mo Yang touched his butt due to pain: You didn't eat me in one simple bite! [not sure]
    Mo Tian smiled and touched MY's flat belly: Why would I want that? Then he pushed the person under his body again.
    Jan 24, 2018
  30. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    That thing is not a snake's, clearly it belongs to a horse! [ML thing pft]
    Must escape! Absolutely Escape!
    Wait, what's with this nausea, vomiting, and fatigue?
    XiaoHuaShe [little flower snake]: Congratulations Snake Queen, you are pregnant with the king's eggs.
    Mo Yang's both eyes rolled up fainted!
    Jan 24, 2018
  31. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    1. Snake king male gong vs Proud human shou
    2. 1v1 HE
    3. lay eggs, lay eggs, lay eggs [tbh he only laid 2 batches]
    4. no logic, silly, free of craziness
    5. Middle child slight angst, little bit of emotional angst
    6. [basically author warning to readers if they don't like it then fuck off lol..] 3 views different, do not tear do not spray, will put on chop list
    Jan 24, 2018
  32. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    K that's the last of it, you can ask someone else to check it over if u want
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  33. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    its awesome! ....thank you so much!!!
    Jan 24, 2018
    Kailyria20 and jadelin like this.
  34. jadelin
    jadelin
    Jan 24, 2018
    Kailyria20 likes this.
  35. jadelin
    jadelin
    Jan 24, 2018
    Kailyria20 likes this.
  36. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    o.o *prepers for more spoiler threads >.>*
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  37. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    LOL, um i can try it seems pretty short roughly 20 pages or so i can probably read thru it tonight, that snake egg one i finished it this morning, don't count on me going into detail with the smut tho, i might end up dying of laughter instead, all the smut i read MTL, although i understand but its so awkward with the words mtl chooses.
    Jan 24, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  38. jadelin
    jadelin
    Wow, you are so fast at reading! (°ロ°) No worries, I don't expect you to translate the smut -- since it's supposed to be just an idea/summary/spoiler. Thank you so much~! (No pressure if you are busy, of course.) I bow down to your speedy abilities.
    Jan 24, 2018
    Kailyria20 likes this.
  39. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Finished the interstellar one and completed the brief spoiler but um i dont have the plot intro tho..its not too hard to translate i think
    星际之未婚先孕 - His interstellar unmarried first pregnancy
    http://www.danmeila.com/xuanhuanlingyi/2247.html
    Jan 26, 2018
  40. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    龙渊 - Long Yuan - ML
    叶韶 - Ye Shao - MC
    Jan 26, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  41. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    If you wanna open the thread i'll post the spoiler, as for the plot intro, it doesn't seem to hard to translate just give me a lil bit
    Jan 26, 2018
  42. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    sure no problem! ....what is the novel's name? (i forgot >.>)
    Jan 26, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  43. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    I just posted it there a moment ago lol and the link, its the one jadelin was talking about 2 days ago.
    Jan 26, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  44. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Empire first class solder Ye Shao desperately escaped from alien invaded planet, because the spacecraft energy was depleted he can only lay in the rescue capsule to fly to the nearest planet.
    Although it was a short journey, he was strangely impregnated with an unknown alien.
    Jan 26, 2018
  45. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    In order to survive he has to bend and collect a man's life essence[sperm] inside, he can only choose 2 options
    Overbearing gong x beauty shou
    Also 1 soft adorable/meng awesome bun, additionally 1 stupid mecha armour
    Jan 26, 2018
  46. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Jan 26, 2018
  47. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    oh is that the alien baby?? .... is it good?
    Jan 26, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  48. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    Hmm, it was interesting, the baby is cute, ML is very possessive even jealous of baby, MC is kinda like kuudere. The story is not too long and its an ok read imo, the smut is very hot o.o. Jadelin seems to like it which is why she linked it to me
    Jan 26, 2018
  49. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    i see! .... so we have title and summary right?

plus hot smut >.>
    Jan 26, 2018
    jadelin and Kailyria20 like this.
  50. Kailyria20
    Kailyria20
    yes all there
    Jan 26, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  51. jadelin
    jadelin
    XD Thank you, @Kailyria20 ! Yes, hot smut is + decent plot is one of my favs. Admittedly, there's a lot more BL stories with better plot...but good pa pa pa scenes are my mortal weakness~
    Jan 26, 2018
    Kailyria20 and alexfilia like this.