Comments on Profile Post by AliceShiki

1. lychee
    lychee
    T___T honestly, my favorite characters were all the side characters, and a bunch of them kept dying
    Jan 24, 2018
    AliceShiki likes this.
  2. lychee
    lychee
    for instance I liked the OSL researcher that ochiai ended up mind controlling later.......
    Jan 24, 2018
    AliceShiki likes this.
  3. lychee
    lychee
    but honestly I don't really remember the story that well because it was years ago!!
    Jan 24, 2018
  4. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Oooooooh, I liked some side characters too! The researcher that was brainwashed was a nice one!

I also liked Sasaki and Tsurucchi, I'm happy they finally seemed to start being couple-like at the end! \(^^)/
    Jan 24, 2018
    lychee likes this.
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I just felt it was a taaaaad annoying that Nagate became a dense harem MC for no reason! Come on, his personality isn't that great! He is just a hero, really!

Why did he have to get 4 (mains) girls to fall over him? Sasaki as well seemed to want to photosynthesize with him and... Why throw the harem at that!? >.<
    Jan 24, 2018
    lychee likes this.
  6. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Felt a bit unnatural, most characters seemed to develop feelings for him for no reason in particular... In all honesty, the only one that seemed to make sense was Tsugumi, but I still feel she felt more like a daughter.

Everyone else just started having feelings for him out of nowhere... T.T
    Jan 24, 2018
    lychee likes this.
  7. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I liked Kunato too! I felt he was a pretty interesting character and somewhat unique as well!

He was like... The "responsible asshole" or something, he hated Nagate, but it was only Nagate, he wasn't an arrogant Young Master or something.
    Jan 25, 2018
    lychee likes this.
  8. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I felt he was a pretty nice character that sadly spent most of his screentime being controlled by Ochiai.. T.T
    Jan 25, 2018
    lychee likes this.