Expert novel reviewer with a stunning track-record

Astaroth

empty, Male, 28, from whatevz

When asking for help in TL corner provide full context... Oct 13, 2022

Astaroth was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:50 PM
    1. Astaroth
      Astaroth
      I guess the TL of GADW is indonesian? All of a sudden the name of the country became censored, he finally couldn't tolerate the racism I bet
      1. AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
      2. LuftRauser
        LuftRauser
        GADW is..?
        Feb 25, 2018
        OriginalChaser likes this.
      3. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        god and devil world
        Feb 25, 2018
    2. Astaroth
      Astaroth
      btw, the new Warcraft 3 patch is pretty hype... 24 players and a bunch of natives and stuff that improve the map-making
    3. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hi, hi LNMTL Chatango died...
      1. Shem likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        I'll probably try strongest hokage and that wasteland novel at some point, though tbh after reading a bit of GOSS I don't expect anything from strongest hokage.

I read a bit of a random novel some anon had talked about before, MC becoming sakura, it was relatively good actually.

Strongest Legend of Dragon Ball as well, much better than GOSS
        Feb 22, 2018
      4. AardwarkThe2nd
        Feb 22, 2018
      5. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        I heard it got worse after 200 chapters or something, well idk, I was planning to try it at some point. It could be interesting, but I still haven't even started CCG either so...
        Feb 22, 2018
    4. Astaroth
      Astaroth
      devilman crybaby is garbage, classic JP to make MC into a demon apologist and humans are always the real evil. It's so boring
    5. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hi hi! Whatchu reading now?
      1. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        binge reading renegade immortal/xian ni chapters that had been stacking up (on ww)
        Feb 14, 2018
        AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
    6. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      @Demonic Reader lv 451F Whatchu MTLing now?

I am focusing on Great Dao Commander, Astaroth focuses on Way of Demons! Though I am further in it than him!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        Duanmu girl from earlier chapters was a candidate but MC eclipsed her in powerlevel and she became a sidechar.

Chen Yunxi's only purpose was to give MC a child for story purposes.
        Feb 11, 2018
        Astaroth likes this.
      3. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        Was I successful in turning you off Way of Devils or do you need more dirt?
        Feb 11, 2018
      4. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        more dirt, though tbh I probably wouldn't read much farther regardless since I grew tired of tinkering with the glossary and lost my mood to read
        Feb 11, 2018
    7. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      New LNMTL stuff!!! God Level Demon seems the best of the bunch!
      2. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        shitty in what way? Like being cruel and stuff? Or what? MC devoured others souls and tortured them because strong emotions gave him more power from absorbing them... Which was a plus for me, so just saying shitty doesn't really say anything for me. Unless there was something else that happened later
        Feb 11, 2018
      3. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        Feb 11, 2018
        Astaroth likes this.
      4. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        yeah that sounds preeeeeeeetty bad RIP,
        Feb 11, 2018
    8. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Whatchu reading now? Re-picked the DBZ fanfic?
      1. Shem likes this.
      3. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        It's not perfect, I think MC was a bit too inactive in the beginning (and probably still is), but overall pretty nice.

For example, his sister (2nd mother's daughter) Qingqing I think she was called? In how many novels would something like this happen? Honestly I was half expecting MC to use his "yang" energy and cure her with some incest or something at first
        Feb 8, 2018
      4. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        And if it was another novel, somehow every subordinate, every foot soldier, anybody given a name, somehow they just would never die. No matter how dire they get out alive.

But here it happens quite frequently, it's a whole lot more realistic
        Feb 8, 2018
      5. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        Yeah, the 'horror' factor of mysterious horrors destroying the world is pretty good and the early chapters with the MC weak have good horror. But when the MC becomes stronger, the horror gets flipped around with the MC as the monster. His power progression has him slowly becoming a beast with horns, exoskeleton, etc.
        Feb 9, 2018
    9. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hello, hello! Please upvote my selected LNMTL Proposition, Overgod Ascension here: https://lnmtl.com/novelProposition

It is the sequel of Warlock of the Magus World, and Leylin appears in the endgame! A exciting Wuxia/ Xianxia multiversal game world, various worlds to visit and missions to complete!
      1. Astaroth likes this.
    10. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hello, how are you doing? Temporarily paused all novel reading to focus on Great Dao Commander, pretty amazing novel.
      1. Shem likes this.
      2. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        not reading much, was gonna read a bit of DD but ended up just having to fix the raws instead
        Feb 3, 2018
      3. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        DD1, 2, 2.5 OR 3?
        Feb 3, 2018
      4. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        oh, I meant MTJ, Demon's Diary. forgot about douluo dalu
        Feb 3, 2018
    11. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hello hello LNMTL updated with 4 novels, 2 game system, 1 infinity genre and 1 slice-of-life. Picking up any?
      1. Shem likes this.
      3. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        Oh? I thought it was just reincarnation into naruto world with devil fruit from one piece. Only read the summary though so could be wrong
        Jan 29, 2018
      4. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        oh wiat I'm thinking about that other one, strongest hokage probably, god of soul system is the one with bleach powers in one piece
        Jan 29, 2018
      5. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        Both have same author, both are complete
        Jan 29, 2018
    12. Astaroth
      Astaroth
      is there a way to delete reviews? (ones you've made yourself) I was supposed to update my night ranger review, but it probably won't happen.
      2. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        to be honest I'm not sure if I even want to delete it anymore, it's at least providing some useful information I guess? It's just that it doesn't fit what I would think of as a review of a novel...
        Jan 27, 2018
      3. runsing
        runsing
        ok, but if you ever want it hidden immediately, just edit the review. it will then be hidden to everyone else but you and tony, until it re-approved by the latter
        Jan 27, 2018
        Astaroth likes this.
      4. runsing
        runsing
        tony's the only one handling reviews (and the reports on them) btw.
        Jan 27, 2018
    13. Astaroth
      Astaroth
      I just had the displeasure of reading charm of soul pets v2 chapter 191
      2. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        So 250, pretty good. Which site did you check?
        Jan 24, 2018
      3. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        Jan 25, 2018
      4. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        Hello hello if you wanna increase speedreading level, search for Spreed Chrome extension. (If you use mozilla, there would be a similar app)
        Jan 28, 2018
    14. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hello, how your MTL going? Also, are you reading Desolate Era? The story's ending in these three months.
      2. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        So planning to wait until the story ends to begin? I think it might be a good idea to catch up quickly and participate in discussions.
        Jan 20, 2018
      3. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        So, what's your thoughts about Desolate Era?
        Jan 21, 2018
      4. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        didn't like it from a while into the war against the seamless gate. To keep it short it was interesting when they were this mysterious unknown but as more of it was revealed it was underwhelming and throughout the whole thing a lot of things I didn't like happened.

I'll maybe binge read the rest at some point, but probably not. There's already other novels I'm interested in that I'm not even reading
        Jan 21, 2018
    15. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      1. Astaroth likes this.
    16. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Picking up anything new?
      1. Shem likes this.
      2. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        nah, I'm switching between some novels I've already been reading. atm mostly Daoist Gu & Demon's Diary.
        Jan 18, 2018
      3. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        I'll probably pick up Cultivation Frenzy to farm points by adding to the glossary... Shit no, strixflash caught up to chapter 500 so he will take care of that.
        Jan 18, 2018
      4. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        there's always room for more terms
        Jan 18, 2018
    17. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      1. Astaroth likes this.
    18. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Still can't comment on LNMTL. If Xev appears on chat, could you please request a retranslation for Great Dao Commander?
      1. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        I don't even do that for novels I read myself, so no... There's some kind of schedule/priority list I think anyway.

But how far had you read btw? If you had read until the missing chapters, then a re-tl won't be necessary since when chapters are added they use the current glossary anyway.
        Jan 17, 2018
    19. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      Hello, hello, need the help of a LNMTL Mod!
      The RAWs for Great Dao Commander aren't updating; it is shown as complete when it isn't. The RAWs at Piaotian here: http://www.piaotian.com/html/2/2408/6152780.html still update.
      Also, the terms haven't been revised since 2017.
      1. Deleted member 41274 likes this.
      3. AardwarkThe2nd
        Jan 15, 2018
      4. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        Wow, you made it catch up! Awesome! Can you ask around for the retranslation as well?
        As MTLers we must embark on the road our predecessors shed blood and sweat to pave!
        Jan 15, 2018
      5. Astaroth
        Astaroth
        nah, other than begging sev there's nothing to do for the re-translation.

However, since you already read to the latest chapter (I think?) and the new chapters were just added, they already use the current glossary anyway so for they don't need re-tl
        Jan 15, 2018
    20. Astaroth
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 12, 1995 (Age: 28)
    Expert novel reviewer with a stunning track-record