Comments on Profile Post by AardwarkThe2nd

1. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I'm only at 188 and haven't really been reading that much lol... I read all the HTL in a day or two, but when I end up with MTL I just get sucked into tinkering with the glossary and barely read until I start losing interest
    Feb 11, 2018
    AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
  2. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Do you want me to help you drop this novel? I read until 550, tell me stuff you don't like in your novels and I'll list them out for Way of Devil.
    Feb 11, 2018
    Astaroth likes this.
  3. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Well, I was a bit discontent about how MC just let his cousin leave the house every night even though she was going to get into deep shit eventually.

But even though his personality wasn't exactly my favorite, he was consistent. I really dislike when characters tend to act in one particular way, but suddenly just one or two random times the author make them do something they would never do
    Feb 11, 2018
  4. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Also don't like harem novels where MC get the girls, then author randomly kill one of them.

Don't like MC acting too recklessly, it's fine if they take risks, but it should be with a plan instead of just rushing in blind and then getting saved by plot armor.

Speaking of which, not any blatant plot armor stuff.
    Feb 11, 2018
  5. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    There's plenty of things that make me drop novels, but I'm having a tough time thinking of what they are atm...

Maybe I should make a list some day
    Feb 11, 2018
  6. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Oh right, and of course young master BS stuff. And cockroaches, someone new showing up to save the same guy that should have already died several times over, time and time again.
    Feb 11, 2018
  7. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    MCs personality is pretty basic, but it stays consistent. He is cautious when weak and overbearing when strong. His cheat lets him easily lv. up so cultivation levels aren't too meaningful. He is cautious and uses schemes when power isn't enough, isn't afraid of fleeing, a antihero.
    Feb 11, 2018
    Astaroth likes this.
  8. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Later on as you would expect, he becomes a Devil capable of eating everything to raise his cultivation. The title becomes relevant at that time.

Romantic interests... Until I read, Chen Yunxi is the only one. MC isn't fiercely loyal and she is even a second-tier wife but there is simply a lack of waifus with interest in MC.
    Feb 11, 2018
    Astaroth likes this.
  9. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Duanmu girl from earlier chapters was a candidate but MC eclipsed her in powerlevel and she became a sidechar.

Chen Yunxi's only purpose was to give MC a child for story purposes.
    Feb 11, 2018
    Astaroth likes this.
  10. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Was I successful in turning you off Way of Devils or do you need more dirt?
    Feb 11, 2018
  11. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    more dirt, though tbh I probably wouldn't read much farther regardless since I grew tired of tinkering with the glossary and lost my mood to read
    Feb 11, 2018