Jojo775
    Feb 14, 2018
    HavekZero likes this.
  2. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Oh wait....

You're that guy...

The one with the same avi...

Right. Lol, yeah I went through that thread. And other than heroes assemble I found the wanting for lack of better term.

Marvel si fanfics are pathetic hence I'm on a quest to find the best of the best.
    Feb 14, 2018
  3. Jojo775
    Jojo775
    You don't like The Spider? Why? I'm reading Extroadinary Times now and can't say it's bad, rarely something from Kenchi is...
    Feb 14, 2018
  4. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    The spider is horrible.

I mean, for one its got its facts horribly wrong. Felicia hardy/black cat is in college when Spiderman's in high school and jean greys a fucking teacher by then.

Two, it feels so fucking forced. I mean whatee the chances that jean grey happened to have awakened her powers on the flat right above where parker lives???

Like wtf? Don't question my intelligence by feeding me the cloptrop
    Feb 14, 2018
  5. Jojo775
    Jojo775
    Oh a pet peeve, well I don't read comics so I didn't even know about Felicia, hence the AU is not bothering me. As for Jean, I remember author having a note that there is a reason for her being there(which he didn't uncover yet). My pet peeve is the grammar, dude doesn't know your/you're and when to add s for plurals or 's for properties. I reviewed and said I could proofread, perhaps he didn't see it...
    Feb 14, 2018
  6. Jojo775
    Jojo775
    He also thinks it's spelled embraced for embarrassed, and some other random mistakes like that.
    Feb 14, 2018
    HavekZero likes this.
  7. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Lol that too.

Simply said I read it up to chapter 15 and then dropped it because of a number of reasons I'd rather not get into.

So if you happen upon any "good" self inserts of marvel, star wars, harry potter and naruto do tell.
    Feb 14, 2018
  8. Jojo775
    Jojo775
    Shame, it's one of the best fics out there but if certain parts annoy you, I get it. I mean I dropped Doulou Dalu coz it has cooldowns and power percentages in a non game elements world, and brackets. If I find some gems I'll let you know, do the same for me bruh.
    Feb 14, 2018
    HavekZero likes this.
  9. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Sure man.

I've got a couple I really like.

Especially anything written by tsume yuki, guy knows how to write dark fics with just the right amount of good in em.
    Feb 14, 2018
    Jojo775 likes this.
  10. Jojo775
    Jojo775
    I think it's a she, the Tell it to The Marines author, honestly I thought it was dropped. But I won't be reading her other works since they have a lot less words and are dropped for real(I only read 100k+ and completed or ongoing fics). Got any other? Fire away.
    Feb 14, 2018