Comments on Profile Post by elparis

1. Aris12
    Aris12
    Sure
    Feb 19, 2018
    elparis likes this.
  2. Aris12
    Aris12
    I love reverse harem too. You know I am tire of male harem. I want female harem and looking for good reverse harem to make picked thread
    Feb 19, 2018
    elparis likes this.
  3. elparis
    elparis
    gurl, that is how i feel with all those male harem that pop up on the nul main site. there is so many of them and less of RH. Therefore, it is hard to find reverse harem novel that actually have a np ending instead of having the gurl ending with one man. yet, the male harem doesn't have that problem with their novel.
    Feb 19, 2018
    Aris12 likes this.
  4. Aris12
    Aris12
    True, I will search for good reverse harem. Have you read moe god love college and fortunate wife. It's pretty good. It's true harem where mc end up with all guys. I read few chapters at raw
    Feb 19, 2018
    elparis likes this.
  5. elparis
    elparis
    about to read all those novels you have been posting lately (when i am not too busy). Anyhow, thanks for posting those novels. I would have ever find them without you posting them. How did you find them btw. I been putting NP on all those Cnovel sites but I been getting dead end result. T_T
    Feb 19, 2018
    Aris12 likes this.
  6. Aris12
    Feb 19, 2018
    elparis likes this.
  7. elparis
    elparis
    O_O...what is this...is this the holy grail of NP? lol. Thank you <3
    Feb 19, 2018
    Aris12 likes this.
  8. Aris12
    Aris12
    You welcome
    Feb 19, 2018
  9. highsky44
    highsky44
    I also have a recommendation: Menage By: She Isn’t Here it's a fanfiction with the characters from twilight but it's a worth reading! !
    Feb 24, 2018
    Aris12 likes this.