Comments on Profile Post by CDLevit

1. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Ah, let me summon @Reright so we will have a discussion later.. ^^
    Dec 4, 2015
  2. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    You can summon him but I'll be rushing everything.
    Dec 4, 2015
  3. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Lol.. He isn't here yet... So what are you going to rush?
    Dec 4, 2015
  4. Reright
    Reright
    Hello
    Dec 4, 2015
  5. Reright
    Reright
    Sorry for the lack of rush what be the degree of unease?
    Dec 4, 2015
  6. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    I don't know.. But since @cdlevit is missing it must be urgent..
    Dec 4, 2015
  7. Reright
    Reright
    Must be ,now now that you have called apon me what is the duty that I am to preform ?
    Dec 4, 2015
  8. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Let see.. Cdlevit status kind of itching for me.. What do you think?
    Dec 4, 2015
  9. Reright
    Reright
    Well I would respond that others will see what you show them regardless of what you feel inside they will always make guesses and evaluations about what they see and hear and not your inner self .
    Dec 4, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  10. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    So... Let's put up a facade and let our real selves suffer for others?
    Dec 4, 2015
  11. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Well, i don't have lot of time to explain but, i think that Balzac wants to say that you shoudn:t take in consideration everything that someone says, you should be yourself and don't thread on lies. It's hard to write more..
    Dec 4, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  12. Reright
    Reright
    @Ldyrdy ,basically be yourself and understand yourself and that is the best thing you can do before interacting with others .
    Dec 4, 2015
    CDLevit and Ldyrdy like this.
  13. maskedcerf
    maskedcerf
    well maybe that's what balzac is trying to say but to me it don't seem true because when you are not well and not true to yourself if you try to hide it you'll slowly get better in lying, convincing and faking
    so in the end you'll become great at interacting with other(at least your personnas will be) so while it may seem presomptous of me i think we shouldn't believe everything the ancient left us.
    Dec 4, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  14. Reright
    Reright
    And now I'm confused I'm assuming you talking about when your unwell and you have to act out or assume a different persona than usual.I was simply discussing acceptance of yourself.Your organic so you change its normal :/
    Dec 4, 2015
  15. maskedcerf
    maskedcerf
    no i wasn't saying that your interpretation was wrong i was saying that for me balzac wasn't right on this ^^
    Dec 4, 2015
  16. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    But there will be a difference between what you are and what you seem to be. There's a difference between what you pose as and what you are. Beside that, it's like you accept that a role is better than your inner self. You put more value on something .. For the sake of the role so, in the end, you ignore what's real important. Sorry, i'm tired... I agree with HB at this moment.
    Dec 4, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  17. maskedcerf
    maskedcerf
    well the role one play is different for different human because our personality influence what we want to look like so for me my role is the part of me who permit me to be social while my personality is the part of me which permit me to do the opposite because nothing is more perfect (and easy to picture so to play) than your opposite,
    Dec 4, 2015
  18. maskedcerf
    maskedcerf
    and the longer you play your role the harder it is to know if you're still playing or if you became what you wanted to become so to me because your outer self is influenced by your inner self both are a part of you ^^
    well i guess now it get to personnal experience ^^
    Dec 4, 2015
  19. Reright
    Reright
    So much text:s
    Dec 4, 2015
  20. Reright
    Reright
    Well in out up down -The world and you move on even your inner montra doesn't :/
    Dec 4, 2015
  21. maskedcerf
    maskedcerf
    well when i begin to say clever thing it mean "its time to sleep" so good night ^^
    Dec 4, 2015
  22. Reright
    Reright
    Ha sleep than :P Dont try to be cryptic.
    Dec 4, 2015
    maskedcerf likes this.