Comments on Profile Post by The Ram

1. Novela
    Novela
    You had to write to someone you love on nuf *pouts*
    Mar 3, 2018
  2. The Ram
    The Ram
    fun fact, there was another verse but it just didn't fit, and now I've got the link to this pasted over that, and I can't remember xD
    Mar 3, 2018
  3. The Ram
    The Ram
    Don't really have anyone i *love* on NUF, honestly you, blitz, and kuda are the only ones I interact with atm due to the games
    Mar 3, 2018
  4. Novela
    Novela
    You should've wrote it to @Kudaranai or @Blitz !
    You sound a little like a pervert to me even though the poem I nice !
    Didn't you know I'm a minor :P
    Mar 3, 2018
  5. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Why rhyme em' with them?...
    Mar 3, 2018
  6. The Ram
    The Ram
    Honestly, High school can mean anything from 15-20 so y'know, w/e thats a maximum of 6 years of age difference and it wouldn't even count as pedophilia in my country xD
    Mar 3, 2018
  7. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    It's 12-17/18 for me...
    Mar 3, 2018
  8. The Ram
    The Ram
    @Hallow Cause Well damn it this is my first poem that's not a damn haiku, My first thought was that, but she made me do a moderately long poem, which I have no idea how long it is
    Mar 3, 2018
  9. Novela
    Novela
    You do got a point *strokes imaginary beard*
    But it'd be funny if you wrote it to Kuda (since he's against bl and all)
    Mar 3, 2018
  10. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Doesn't answer my question...

Well, not like I care...
    Mar 3, 2018
  11. The Ram
    The Ram
    @Hallow Cause 12? That's middle school still, even if I went to a high school with grades with 1-12 if i'm in 7th grade I'm still in middle school, y'know I went to high school ( or trade school in my case actually ) when I was 16, some were already 17-18 if they decided they wanted to work for a year before continuing their studies
    Mar 3, 2018
  12. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Before the k-12 program was released in my country, that's how it went, it now changed to the ones the majority of the school in other countries...

I wasn't really included in the later k-12... So my HS was when I was 12...
    Mar 3, 2018
    The Ram likes this.
  13. The Ram
    The Ram
    well High school in my country is 10-12 grade so y'know..... around the age you get rid of that teenage hormone awkwardness if you're lucky
    Mar 3, 2018
  14. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Meh, whether or not I entered HS early... It doesn't change the fact that I still have 7-9 years of other bs to deal with... (2 mores years of med-tech, 2-4 for medicine, and 3 years for pedia)
    Mar 3, 2018
  15. Kudaranai
    Kudaranai
    I'll let this slide, but no proposing on my imouto >.>
    and no proposing to me either <.<
    Mar 4, 2018