Comments on Profile Post by Imawa

1. Imawa
    Imawa
    Just what kind of existence is this where one only lives to watch their enemies
    die.... Will they never move on? In a way, she was my hope too. Her dreams were a contrast to the bleak and sad future that the MC pursues but now even she gave up on her dreams. It’s sad. And heart wrenching.
    Mar 12, 2018
    Deleted member 36162 likes this.
  2. Anon Ymous
    Mar 12, 2018
  3. Imawa
    Imawa
    Yup it’s a bait post.
    Mar 12, 2018
  4. Kudaranai
    Kudaranai
    what novel?
    Mar 12, 2018
  5. Imawa
    Imawa
    Sovereign of Judgement.
    Mar 12, 2018
  6. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Heart wrenching, you say?... I'm listening...
    Mar 12, 2018
  7. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Also, I remember dropping that novel... I forgot to why...
    Mar 12, 2018
  8. Imawa
    Imawa
    Well the novel seems one dimensional until the last 1/4th but then it grows on you. Especially when every single character is a broken shattered piece who lives for nothing but to die when they finally burn those who destroyed their lives.. it’s kind of unique. Cuz there’s no redemption for anyone. No life lessons. No moving on. They pursue one dream and that’s to destroy those who destroyed their lives.
    Mar 12, 2018
  9. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    To me, there was just too much pedestal placing of the MC during the earlier chapters... So, I think that's why I dropped it?...
    Mar 12, 2018
  10. Imawa
    Imawa
    That changes later on. Everyone has their believes and purpose. Many leave the MC when he has served their needs but others like the girl above change. She was the last one who still aimed at a normal life.
    Mar 12, 2018