Comments on Profile Post by McNoodle

1. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    I'm sorry that I let you down
    Le-le-let you down

Yeah, you don't wanna make this work, you just wanna make this worse
    Want me to listen to you, but you don't ever hear my words, you don't wanna know my hurt yet
    Let me guess, you want an apology, probably

not the continuation to the lyrics ofc , just some lyrics that fit the lyrics in a bad case
    Mar 24, 2018
  2. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    Was just listening to The Chainsmokers-Roses. ^^ Ooo. What's the title of that song?
    Mar 24, 2018
    Raizhee likes this.
  3. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    NF - let you down
    Mar 24, 2018
  4. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    try inside out by the chainsmokers if you didn't already
    Mar 24, 2018
  5. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    Hmm. I guess it's not really to my liking. Tbh, I only like 3 songs from the chainsmokers. Lol. Their newest mv was....interesting.
    Mar 24, 2018
    Raizhee likes this.
  6. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    not a fan of any of their new stuff
    Mar 24, 2018
  7. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    Yes, as my brother told me they are basic af. But y'know what? I don't carrrreee. Lmao.
    Mar 24, 2018
    CDLevit likes this.
  8. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    their old stuff was okay/good...their new stuff ? repetitive and on top of that one of their new songs , sickboy , seems like a carbon copy if imagine dragons and twenty one pilots would collaborate
    Mar 24, 2018
  9. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    I know. :( Which is why I stick to the safe stuff: Jpop. Used to like kpop but felt that's too basic and childish now. *sigh*
    Mar 24, 2018
    Raizhee likes this.
  10. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    Never been a fan of pop , nevertheless to say k-pop so I can only say I love to bash it when I know a peep gets offended form me doing that :)
    I like hip hop ,rap ,trap genre , rock , edgy stuff i guess
    Mar 24, 2018
  11. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    Lol. I mean I like pop but I do enjoy rock/rap/hip hop heck even some country. It's just that the beats from pop songs are more to my liking. And if all else fails classical music is always nice.
    Mar 24, 2018
    Raizhee likes this.
  12. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    Mar 24, 2018
  13. McNoodle
    McNoodle
    Omg. I've been telling myself to get a spotify since forever. Imma have to check this out. I'm always searching for new music to listen to.
    Mar 24, 2018
    CDLevit and Raizhee like this.