Comments on Profile Post by AardwarkThe2nd

1. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    yeah sure, and lol, weren't you the one telling me to drop it a while back? :P

I'm actually gonna go afk, but feel free and write as much as you want and I'll read it later
    Mar 31, 2018
  2. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    I wasn't reccing you to drop it, you said you needed some reasons to drop so I stated some. But of course, I couldn't take out too many bad points as I love this story!
    Mar 31, 2018
    Astaroth likes this.
  3. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Anyway, the most important thing is the cultivation system: Way of the Devil. It isn't unique to the MC as the top-class of the entire Devil World (MC's World) cultivate it.

With it, the cultivator embarks on the the path of a Outsider Demon, possessing existences with souls similar to his, fulfilling their remaining grievances in the world to clear karma with them and fuse with their souls.
    Mar 31, 2018
  4. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Each world has a different cultivation system. A cultivator can train in multiple cultivation systems, though only MC's soul traverses while the body left behind dies. MC later on gets a way to take back the body essence cultivated by his body in that world.
    Mar 31, 2018
    Astaroth likes this.