Comments on Profile Post by Ataraxic_L1FE

1. Ataraxic_L1FE
    Ataraxic_L1FE
    The protagonist is a low ranked assassin/spy from a hitman organization, and as of now, he is to be a sleeper agent. He is ordered to observe an influential person's daughter for future purposes.

As he observes and interacts the girl day by day, the more his care for her grows unknowingly and unwillingly.
    Apr 2, 2018
  2. Ataraxic_L1FE
    Ataraxic_L1FE
    After a long time, the organizaion contacts him and orders him to capture the girl and send her to them in order to threaten the influential person, who is the girl's father.

He captures the girl, but instead of giving her to them, he runs away. He didn't want to keep the girl within the surveillance of other sleeper agents within the place he was ordered to be in.
    Apr 2, 2018
  3. Ataraxic_L1FE
    Ataraxic_L1FE
    And now, they both (mostly the MC) struggle to escape from both the hitman organization and the girl's father (it's cause he's now labelled as a criminal by her father). He also attempts to destroy the hitman organization... All by himself, no matter how wrong the procedure is, he will destroy the organization and any other individual who can threaten the girl's well being.
    Apr 2, 2018
  4. Shaiyamine
    Shaiyamine
    Good luck with the new plot idea
    Will it ever make it to paper though? Hahaha..... (I should be saying that to myself....)
    Apr 2, 2018
    Ataraxic_L1FE likes this.
  5. Ataraxic_L1FE
    Ataraxic_L1FE
    I don't write novels, though? (′・ω・`)?
    Apr 2, 2018
  6. Ataraxic_L1FE
    Ataraxic_L1FE
    It's just a plot idea.
    Apr 2, 2018
  7. Shaiyamine
    Shaiyamine
    Ah ye Im just wondering if this plot idea will make it to paper
    Some of mind dont hahahahah
    Apr 2, 2018
    Ataraxic_L1FE likes this.
  8. Ataraxic_L1FE
    Ataraxic_L1FE
    Ummm... Ok? (′・ω・`)?
    Apr 2, 2018
  9. Ataraxic_L1FE
    Ataraxic_L1FE
    Oh yeah. I also made another plot idea. It's just right down below~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
    Apr 2, 2018
    Shaiyamine likes this.
  10. Shaiyamine
    Shaiyamine
    Uhhhmmmmm *tries to explain* I is of the wondering that this plot idea will be used in a story not necessarily written by you

Ok I just butchered my grammar. Hue but I hope u understand?
    Apr 2, 2018
    GonZ555 and Ataraxic_L1FE like this.
  11. Ataraxic_L1FE
    Ataraxic_L1FE
    It'd be great if someone used this story plot! I would read that for sure~! (・∀・)
    Apr 2, 2018
    GonZ555 likes this.