Magic association, prometheous, ag etc
    Apr 3, 2018
  2. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Just join, you will become comfortable with rp in no time
    Apr 3, 2018
  3. Ruyi
    Ruyi
    Like which one out of those? There’s so many, there’s gotta be one that’s easier to handle than the rest, right?

...or are they basically all the same
    Apr 3, 2018
  4. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    You can always try all of them and stick with the one you like.
    Ag is the oldest and super mix bag.
    Magic Association is for mage characters only
    Prometheous is for scifi and cyberpunk stuff
    Apr 3, 2018
    AliceShiki and Ruyi like this.
  5. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    They are not the same btw
    Apr 3, 2018
  6. Ruyi
    Ruyi
    Lol, my "same" was referring to difficulty level.

Eugh okay, I'll go check them out slowly.
    Apr 3, 2018
  7. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    And I actually named the easiest ones..... There is a fate/ one and god cultivator one too
    Apr 3, 2018
  8. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Now promotion time as a staff of ma :
    Join magic association, it is super awesome and we have cookies ~
    Apr 3, 2018
  9. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Start with AG
    It’s the easiest and is a mix bag
    Apr 3, 2018
  10. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Or you can try the new hero something thingy . It’s very specific in its demands and almost feels like a game rather than role play. It’s at experimental stages. Might fail later on.
    Apr 3, 2018
  11. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Provided you can stick to a character or two

Remembers he has made 6+ characters out of which none have ever made to d rank
    Apr 3, 2018
    AliceShiki and Lonelycity like this.
  12. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Who has 6 characters ?
    Apr 3, 2018
  13. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Me >.>
    Apr 3, 2018
  14. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Well too bad. I have just one. It never did a single quest XD
    Apr 3, 2018
    Ddraig likes this.
  15. Ruyi
    Ruyi
    Dang, no ancient historical Chinese styled palace roleplay yet, huh? That would've been fun, too...
    Apr 3, 2018
  16. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    As in harem or court stuff? No
    Apr 3, 2018
  17. Matsurika
    Apr 4, 2018
  18. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Uhn... Out of the ones I know, I think Magic Association would be the easiest one.

It is pretty casual and has a solid foundation, the fact that it all revolves around magic also means that the staff has an easier time making content that is interesting for the whole playerbase.
    Apr 4, 2018
  19. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    The tasks system also allows you to do things at your own pace by yourself or with others, so... Overall, I think it's pretty easy to get into.
    Apr 4, 2018
  20. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    AG is similar, but allows you a lot more freedom... Which means things are a lot more messed up.

AG is pretty easy to get into too though, but you can expect a bunch of lore thrown all over the place that is known by pretty much 2 people only, and a lot of things that still need to be organized.
    Apr 4, 2018
  21. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I don't know the others, so I can't give much input to them, but... Aside from Founder of Cultivation, all other RPs seem to have a similar characteristic of having solid foundations to allow players to set their characters properly.
    Apr 4, 2018
  22. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Oh, and there is also the Tower of Reincarnation, which is more of a game than a RP, but can still involve some roleplaying.

It is a pretty fun game with nice mechanics and a well-made balance, it's a game I enjoy quite a bit, but... Well, it's a game, not much of RPing involved.
    Apr 4, 2018
  23. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I think that's about as much feedback I can give, more than that would require me playing the other RPs! >.<

I can say that I really liked the setting of the Destruction of Humanity though, but I think it is kinda dead... T.T
    Apr 4, 2018
  24. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Nobody ever made a Ancient Chinese Palace RP! I think something that should work on a similar way (not setting-wise, but mechanics wise) was done by Rea-chan in the past though... It died however.
    Apr 4, 2018
    Ruyi likes this.
  25. Spfere
    Spfere
    Alice knows her stuff well on the forum, I would listen to her on this matter... I totally have not visited the AG for... umm... a very long time.. my tea probably is very very cold by now...
    Apr 4, 2018
    Ruyi and AliceShiki like this.
  26. Ruyi
    Ruyi
    Papa, for shame! Is that the Howeldre way?!
    Apr 4, 2018
  27. Spfere
    Spfere
    Eeeeeh, I... don't know.... I've been busy elsewhere *cough cough* pretty sure I got the tea from Alice as well last time I was there... ages ago... it is difficult to keep up with the pace!
    Apr 5, 2018