Apr 4, 2018
  2. Shem
    Shem
    QwQ I thought you were from China XD
    Apr 4, 2018
    yuuerha likes this.
  3. yuuerha
    yuuerha
    I do have a Chinese name ;) Can’t speak a word of Chinese though. Jin’s the same. Mwahahaha

I introduced Baozi and Hana to a hardcore fujoshi friend today. She went wild and skipped a lecture to watch their videos in the library xD
    Apr 4, 2018
  4. Shem
    Shem
    But you're from China?
    Why can't you speak Chinese!XD

Kyaaaaaahhhh!!!!! I'm so envious of you! I want to have a friend IRL that has the same hobby like me
    Apr 4, 2018
  5. yuuerha
    yuuerha
    No, I’m not bwahahaha. Jin and I are of Chinese descent but I bet as a translator, you understand Chinese better than I do xD

*pats pats pats* You might just find one somewhere xD The community is pretty big.
    Apr 4, 2018
  6. Shem
    Shem
    Nooooo. I don't understand Chinese at all. XD i use Google translate, bing, systranet and my English skill to translate a CN BL novel XD
    Apr 4, 2018
    yuuerha likes this.
  7. Shem
    Shem
    My RL best friends are into anime and kpop just like me but they aren't into yaoi xD
    Apr 4, 2018
    yuuerha likes this.
  8. yuuerha
    yuuerha
    I can’t read a word but I can only write my own name xD I can speak crap Chinese. Just a bit.

The things we do just to get access to more BL novels xD
    Apr 4, 2018
  9. yuuerha
    yuuerha
    I know so many people who are into k-pop too. They are everywhere!

I know only two fujoshis IRL so far. And one fudanshi (*whispers: he’s a shou*)
    Apr 4, 2018
  10. Shem
    Shem
    Learn Chinese oy!

XD
    Apr 4, 2018
  11. Shem
    Shem
    Nice!!! I don't know anyone IRL xD
    Apr 4, 2018
  12. Shem
    Shem
    my sister is into Yuri <.<
    Apr 4, 2018
  13. yuuerha
    yuuerha
    XD I’m trying. My best. Hahahaha. I have no time to properly learn it rn.

Ohhh I don’t know anyone who’s into yuri IRL. My siblings are pretty normal xD

Correction: I know two fudanshis. Forgot about another friend xD Both could girl-talk about handsome guys better than I do
    Apr 4, 2018
    Shem likes this.
  14. Shem
    Shem
    I don't even have fudanshi friends! XD

My sister, two male cousins and bro are all into yuri or and the eldest sis is normal. So I'm the only one fangirling here
    Apr 4, 2018
    yuuerha likes this.
  15. yuuerha
    yuuerha
    *patting intensifies* It’s okay, it’s okay. We can all fangirl together xD I should introduce Baozi and Hana to my fudanshi friends too xD One of them might have known the couple though, being a cosplayer with his bf
    Apr 4, 2018