Comments on Profile Post by xTachibana

1. xTachibana
    xTachibana
    On that note, guess which one would have to pay bigger fines IF QI wasn't from china and gave no shits about rules and laws.
    Apr 5, 2018
    Vyren likes this.
  2. Vyren
    Vyren
    Qi does have their own novels though. To be honest, no one is really in the morally correct position except MAYBE WW. But I don’t know the details to bother judging who the greater evil is.
    Apr 5, 2018
  3. xTachibana
    xTachibana
    That is true, but not relevant in terms of the legality of them copy pasting translations. It's not really an issue about greater evil or something.
    Apr 5, 2018
    Vyren likes this.
  4. xTachibana
    xTachibana
    it's more about the fact that NUF is not being very 'neutral' if they pick which side is ok and which is not. To them, they think that it's still a neutral position just because they don't show the stolen translations on NU, but in reality, that is not neutral because the site is still hosting the stolen work.
    Apr 5, 2018
    Vyren likes this.
  5. xTachibana
    xTachibana
    It's like if I have an aggregate site, but I also happen to translate on it...are they still willing to let me post my series here? The answer SHOULD be no, but I have a feeling they would say it's ok. (had to break it up)
    Apr 5, 2018
    Vyren likes this.
  6. Vyren
    Vyren
    That’s like saying you’ll throw the whole basket away because of a bad apple.
    They’re already making several comprimises in order to make the site work. They can’t be the moral police for the internet.
    Apr 5, 2018
  7. xTachibana
    xTachibana
    If you have a basket filled with dozens of bad apples, and the one who sold you the basket is continuing to sell baskets filled with them, maybe you SHOULD do something about it. Just my take on the situation though.
    Apr 5, 2018