Comments on Profile Post by Hallow Cause

1. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    _(:3」∠)_ The English language!
    Apr 5, 2018
  2. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Have you ever watched "Falling Down"?... you'd understand what I mean...
    Apr 5, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  3. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    The Movie? Nope.
    Apr 5, 2018
  4. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    A coin has 2 sides. You're neither in the wrong or in the right for seeing only the side your perspective and information allows you to.

I didn't watch it, merely speaking about the words emselves .
    Apr 5, 2018
  5. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Not really, there are plenty of conversations and situations where no one or everyone can be right or wrong. Communication is not so two-sided.
    Apr 5, 2018
  6. Vrelty
    Vrelty
    Reminds me of a picture where a person who reads number 6 on the ground in front of him but someone across him sees it as 9
    Apr 5, 2018
  7. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    " situations where no one or everyone can be right or wrong"

me just now "You're neither in the wrong or in the right for seeing only the side your perspective and information allows you to. "

nnnn I pretty much just said it `-`
    Apr 5, 2018
  8. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *read it as either*
    Apr 5, 2018
  9. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Yes. The answer is perspective. There is no fact in the world, same goes for ideals. There is only perspective...

One can change your perspective, but in the end, it's still your perspective...
    Apr 5, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  10. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    Well perspective and information . Perspective helps you take the info you know as that or that, it relies heavily on what information you know since even one single new info can determinate your perspective in the end .
    Apr 5, 2018
  11. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    @Osamaru take a nap or get new glasses . thx
    Apr 5, 2018
  12. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    _(Q_Q」∠)_ *spent last 2 hours since getting home, trying to nap*
    Apr 5, 2018
  13. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    If I count past week n a half I think I barely scraped under 20 hrs of sleep .
    Apr 5, 2018
  14. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Info is used to determine perspective...

That doesn't change the fact that perspective matters the most...

What if, hypothetically, your family got murdered by a person of high social standing due to a necessary cause? The government won't do anything cause it's too bothersome.
    Apr 5, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  15. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    So you took it into your own hands. You killed the person.

You have the info, you know both of you are not in the "wrong", or maybe, from another perspective, one of you is wrong, one of you is right, both of our are wrong, or both of you are right.

You all know the reason to why this happened, you have all the info. In the end, it's still perspective.
    Apr 5, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  16. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    ^ Yup.
    Apr 5, 2018
  17. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    I said that perspective relies heavily on information , not that it's solely relies on information to make it matter the most tho ?
    Apr 5, 2018
  18. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    And in both cases I'd consider both of them being in their own right for their case. ( putting emphasis on "in their own right" because I see them as neither on a side or another, both cases feel as a necessity in their own way which I don't categorise as good or bad )
    One had to kill because of a necessary cause while the other took the matter in hands and took revenge himself or herself .
    Apr 5, 2018
  19. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    bloody 420 char limit

since it was necessary for his or her revenge .
    Apr 5, 2018
  20. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    People can interpret the one that took revenge in the right because the other one killed first for his/her own selfish motives but honestly I would just dump both of them as people that in the end still committed murder for their own selfish motives again . ( I'm not a religious peep so nah, I don't consider murder as a sin )
    Apr 5, 2018
  21. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    That's "your" perspective...
    What if you were the victim whose parents got killed? The only thought in your head would be "he killed my parents, he's in the wrong"
    What if you were the person who killed his parents? The only thought in your head would be "I HAD to kill them for the better good, why do I have to die? He's in the wrong"
    Apr 5, 2018
  22. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    They may know the reason to the other did it, they have the info, but their emotions and ideals wash up every sense of reasoning that could have justified the other's actions...

You forgot to factor in emotion to your solution...
    Apr 5, 2018
  23. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    I did say that they are "in their own right" which when taken by my own perspective makes them on the same level with neither of them being better than the other.
    Apr 5, 2018
  24. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    Well I don't base my solutions on emotions since I don't have or use them even if I have a bit of them over things . You're right that I took it without the emotion factor but I will still say what I just said in my previous comment .
    Apr 5, 2018