Apr 7, 2018
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  2. purplemoon-exo
    purplemoon-exo
    YES!! hbu?
    Apr 7, 2018
  3. HNCKrstl
    HNCKrstl
    Haha...Me too..But I'm more like 'multifandom'ed. ^^ Glad to find a kpop fan here... ^ㅅ^
    Apr 7, 2018
    purplemoon-exo likes this.
  4. purplemoon-exo
    purplemoon-exo
    Yeah same.. What are the other kpop you like??
    I'm a multi too since last month *giggles* I feel guilty on cheating to my husbands *laughs*
    Apr 7, 2018
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  5. yuuerha
    yuuerha
    I’m not into K-pop, but few years ago I saw EXO live as a volunteer for an award show. I was standing right smack in front of them.
    Apr 7, 2018
    HNCKrstl and purplemoon-exo like this.
  6. purplemoon-exo
    purplemoon-exo
    Oh my.. I envy you *cries*
    Apr 7, 2018
    HNCKrstl and yuuerha like this.
  7. yuuerha
    yuuerha
    @purplemoon-exo I do listen to Big Bang and a little of Boombayah because of my cousin. I’ve been surrounded by Kpop since the era of Super Juniors because of my classmates. What other bands do you listen to?

I know :( - I regret losing the pics and videos when my old phone broke down. The crowd went really wild for them too.
    Apr 7, 2018
    HNCKrstl and purplemoon-exo like this.
  8. HNCKrstl
    HNCKrstl
    @yuuerha I'm not lying, I envy you too. But I'd probably die if that happens to me. Seeing EXO and meeting them in rl, I can't imagine what I'll do. :o My main bias group is Super Junior. I like all the others too. Big Bang is dope~! And boombayah by Blackpink, right? They are really badass and pretty like 2NE1. ^^
    Apr 7, 2018
    yuuerha likes this.
  9. purplemoon-exo
    purplemoon-exo
    I listen to: super juniors, big bang, shinee, boyfriend, exo, 2ne1, bts, got7, astro, wanna one and seventeen.
    Apr 7, 2018
    yuuerha and HNCKrstl like this.
  10. yuuerha
    yuuerha
    @HNCKrstl It was back in 2013, I think? And I wasn’t really aware of how popular EXO is till few years later.

Oh. Yes. Blackpink! Forgot the band name. Catchy songs for a jog! I think I was introduced to Super Junior in 2008 or something - lots of classmates love them.

EXO was very , very energetic onstage - and they were nice and polite even though some weirdos threw stuff at them
    Apr 7, 2018
    purplemoon-exo and HNCKrstl like this.
  11. HNCKrstl
    HNCKrstl
    @purplemoon-exo My husband would be Donghae from SuJu. My most liked groups are SuJu, EXO, BTS, Big Bang, Seventeen, iKON, GOT7, TWICE, and the list goes on and on and on.... ^^
    Apr 7, 2018
    purplemoon-exo and yuuerha like this.
  12. HNCKrstl
    HNCKrstl
    @yuuerha Wow...I got to know kpop only in 2014. I have been a crazy fan of them since. But to know Suju since 2008,,, wow..I wish I knew them that long. EXO really are nice right..Sweet of them. ^^
    Apr 7, 2018
    yuuerha and purplemoon-exo like this.
  13. purplemoon-exo
    purplemoon-exo
    @HNCKrstl mine are: leeteuk of suju, gd of bb, jonghyun of shinee, xiumin of exo, Dara of 2ne1, youngjae and Jr of g7, eunwoo of astro, woozi of 17,
    Apr 7, 2018
    yuuerha and HNCKrstl like this.
  14. HNCKrstl
    HNCKrstl
    Donghae of suju, gd of bb, minho of shinee, baekhyun of exo, dara of 2ne1, mark bambam and yugyeom of got7 (don't ask, can't choose lol), eunwoo of astro, joshua jeonghan s.coups of svt (same). I'm soo sorry about Jonghyun. :( :(
    Apr 7, 2018
    yuuerha and purplemoon-exo like this.
  15. purplemoon-exo
    purplemoon-exo
    Its alright but up till now I can't still believe it. My heart breaks just by thinking of him.
    Apr 7, 2018
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  16. HNCKrstl
    HNCKrstl
    Yeah... I am not over it yet too. I would believe it if someone said it's all a joke and he's alive. I really wish that'd happen. :/
    Apr 7, 2018
    purplemoon-exo likes this.
  17. purplemoon-exo
    purplemoon-exo
    Me too. :(
    Apr 7, 2018
    HNCKrstl likes this.