Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Nah, in reality you can't even negotiate for something better in most cases.

But when you do have the ability to negotiate, whether you succeed in getting better terms for yourself or not, you have nothing to lose.
    Apr 11, 2018
  2. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Also, that position of weakness is also relative, as there might be circumstances that enable you to negotiate in one case, but not in another. There is also the point of wether the other party has the power, or the rights, to keep that strong position.

That's why competition amongst the big ones is good for the weaker.
    Apr 11, 2018
  3. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Your second point explains my annoyance on those threads. Make a change and stop whining, getting on bandwagons
    Support RRL instead of using adblockers and making them not even earn enough to offer a great service
    Apr 11, 2018
    Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  4. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    I actually agree quite a bit with you, but I also like to think that some threads hold their meaning. Like spreading awareness and stuff like that.
    Apr 11, 2018
  5. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I decided to delete this comment on the thread:
    My annoyance with threads such as this. Make a change and stop whining, getting on bandwagons
    Support RRL instead of using adblockers and making them not even earn enough to offer a great service

I see too many hypocrites on there. Best of luck to the authors
    Apr 11, 2018
  6. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Well, people should indeed stop using adblock if it's not actually needed, or at least whitelist the important sites.

And well... while you did come off as a bit rude, you had a valid point.
    Apr 11, 2018
    Wujigege likes this.
  7. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Imma go have some fun on Daily Laughs now, cya~
    Apr 11, 2018
    Raizhee and Wujigege like this.