Apr 18, 2018
  6. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *laughs* I'm curious, but I wondered if you would say it if I asked! xD

Tell me tell me tell me!
    Apr 18, 2018
  7. Parth37955
    Parth37955
    @AliceShiki so, my friend is bummed because a dick is getting an award he does not deserve. see, this dick backstabbed my friend and stole his position in a club. now he's getting an award of leadership for educational materials...that my friend bought when he was president.
    Apr 18, 2018
  8. Skullie
    Skullie
    Kill him
    Apr 18, 2018
  9. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Hmmmmmmm... Well, there isn't much that can be done rn, since the deed is already done...

Tell your friend to feel proud about what he did and what he accomplished. He may not have the award, but you, your friend, and the backstabber know who really earned this award.

In a few years, this will be a story you'll laugh at, so... Don't worry too much about it?
    Apr 18, 2018
  10. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Regardless of who gets the award, the one that deserves it is your friend... Rather than being salty about being backstabbed, it's a lot better to feel proud for receiving the award! Even if they aren't the one getting it~

At least it's how I would view things... Though I never cared much about awards and stuff, so... Well, it varies from person to person.
    Apr 18, 2018
  11. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Rather than getting acknowledgement from some people I never heard about, I'd much rather get the congratulations from my close friends when they see what recognition what I did got.
    Apr 18, 2018
  12. AMissingLinguist
    AMissingLinguist
    I feel empathy for your friend. T_T
    Apr 18, 2018
  13. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Aw, rip...

Telling it to the people who gave out the award wouldn't work I guess, either.

Well, for those who truly know who deserved the award, it's no problem.

And as for the backstabbing bastard that got it, if he feels proud of such an award, he must have more than enough problems to be put in a psychiatry.
    Apr 19, 2018