Nov 23, 2018
Money:
$9,949
Reading List:
Link

Following 1

yotae

Drunkard Emperor, Male

5 member army post, how many post today ? i'm tired, go back to sleep. Mar 15, 2018

yotae was last seen:
Nov 23, 2018
    1. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      My friends are now staring at me.. Wierd does not describe this scene
      1. yotae likes this.
    2. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      I feel like I just stood in the hall holding my pink envelope with my confession in it and handed it to you.. Im going to cry in my beer now..
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        If you give me that i will framed it and put it above my throne haha
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    3. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Yeah well. Maybe I should have not had so many drinks it is wed but I havent gone out w my friends lately.. And well..
      1. yotae likes this.
    4. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Im trying to picture beer foam on a bushy beard haha
      1. yotae and Deleted member 36162 like this.
      2. Deleted member 36162
      3. yotae
        yotae
        beer is precious i do care when i drink it no spoil
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy and Deleted member 36162 like this.
    5. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Well I actually think I instantly sobered up odd.. but don't forget ur bunny spy.. Im actually very religious so I will keep you in my thoughts always.. This is getting wierdd Im sure.. Hahaha
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        Yeah this is getting weird but I'm touched
        Apr 19, 2018
    6. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      That is who I fell for lol but now my admiration only grows for my zhen zhen..
      1. yotae likes this.
    7. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Yeah no booze for you..and the concubine could be a spy so no concubines.. When did you say you leave? But, you should have internet?
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        i have some days left, and yes i have internet I do not go back to the stone age except on mission here it's stone age ( i grew a big beard last time lol)
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    8. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Not shocking to you..you knew.. This bunny was caught unaware.. I live in a little dream world..made possible by people like you..
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        Don't worry in nuf i'm just the drunkard emperor
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    9. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      I didnt mean it when i called u a buzzkill
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        you will have to drink today as punishment haha
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    10. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Remember ur bunny is very buzzed and impulsive.. So i will take it down a notch.. Cruel world is an understatement
      1. yotae likes this.
    11. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      What a shocking revelation.. Zhenny be very careful.. Ur bunny spy loves her zhen.. U told me to stop posting at a critical time.. and are sooo sweet
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        It's nothing really shocking but you are really nice, dont worry i will always respond to your posts when I'm sober
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    12. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      I used the word zhen several times today made me think of u.. Hows my zhen zhen? Wine flowing..concubines
      concubining.. dancers dancing..populace treating you well? Any luck in the Empress search?
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. yotae
        yotae
        * put a glass of water on the table* (don't have water in my palace but it looks like it)
        Apr 19, 2018
      4. Emmyy
        Emmyy
        Wow zhenny you are quite the buzzkill..I put like but I dont like the implications.. Im ur bunny spy.. Your my zhen..
        Apr 19, 2018
        yotae likes this.
      5. yotae
        yotae
        Yes all is possible on nuf ! (Tony's sentence)
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    13. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      I feel Ive taken up alot my zhens time..must go..walking out backward while bowing.. Ur bunny
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        it's always a pleasure to talk with my faithful bunny i'm never bored with you *open the door for you and tell you goodbye* (ps: I am impatient to see your next transformation) take care.
        Apr 16, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    14. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Booze and popcorn..whatever my zhen wants..but really need to take a vitamin if thats your primary diet.. I do love some hot buttery popcorn.. Now where I live you can go to the movies and have a beer w cushy seats..pretty cool I had Barrio Blonde ale at the last movie I saw..do you have that in your kingdom?
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        Sadly i just have the floor to put my beer when i go watching a movie if it's not already in my blood
        Apr 16, 2018
    15. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      More wise words sleep is good.. obviously im lacking haha.. just noticed tho isnt that popcorn next to you getting stale or did you get the one you can refill endlessly.. We will need it for the party when you get 10 members.. I hope i didn't impede your army building being a foolish bunny! Have an awesome day my zhenny zhen
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        booze is immortal and popcorn eternal, if the thing i like the most is liquor then the second is popcorn, when i saw that i could have popcorn next to my royal title on nuf i was very very happy
        Apr 16, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    16. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Zhen plz start drinking now.. chug.. mix alcohols..have a a few shots of the local distilled moonshine.. I will check back with you in a few days with my new look..you are my drunken hero.. If you could only turn back time you would be my god also..bye your bunny
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        Here sitting at my window there is no moonlight, in my hand a glass of skyy, today is the new moon it's dark with a cool little wind, nobody in the street just me, the booze, my phone on nuf and the dark world in silence, truly a good night
        Apr 16, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    17. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Also my zhen can I still be your bunny spy? I gave myself critical damage on that last thread but im pretty bored here. I might have a new avi coming soon.. so I won't be so recognizable.. Please drink in copious quantities and forget ur bunnys transgressions.. You are my zhen for the gods sake.. and once again thx for wake up call haha
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Emmyy
        Emmyy
        @Shem plz don't provoke my zhen..thx to him I am only pushing like now..and deleted stuff. He is my hero.. No ship involved
        Apr 16, 2018
      4. JackStone
        JackStone
        Words
        Apr 16, 2018
      5. yotae
        yotae
        you will forever be my bunny spy, don't listen to shem i think one quarter of her messages on nuf are Ship! I look forward to your new transformation.
        Apr 16, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    18. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Zhen you are the wisest of the wise! Your bunny has been through alot lately.. Sleep might be the cure
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. Shem
        Shem
        Ship!
        Apr 16, 2018
      3. yotae
        yotae
        Sleep is the cure to almost everything, a good night and your problems don't disapear but you are in the right mind to solve them
        Apr 16, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    19. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Bye.. Have a fun day hanging out at the palace with your friends.. But this bunny alas cannot stay for the revelry..
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        At this point i just want to sleep, bye
        Apr 12, 2018
    20. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      @Shem who wouldnt like osamaru and yotae.. they are sweet and hilarious.. My serios face is on must go.. Have an awesome day
      1. Shem and yotae like this.
      2. Shem
        Shem
        …………………………weird
        Apr 12, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
  • About