Nov 23, 2018
Money:
$9,949
Reading List:
Link

Following 1

yotae

Drunkard Emperor, Male

5 member army post, how many post today ? i'm tired, go back to sleep. Mar 15, 2018

yotae was last seen:
Nov 23, 2018
    1. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      this bunnygirl is toasting her fav zhen ❤ w/ her fav patron anejo..happiness always mon ami..
      1. OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
    2. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      I wish you all of life's happiness always..3 is a magical number
    3. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      What happened to the eternal popcorn ? lol..well I got you some just for today Im a pauper (u probably won't see this anyway)..
    4. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Happy Fourth of July! My zhen from another kingdom!
      1. yotae likes this.
    5. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Hey zhen zhenny.. Your bunny spy has come with head lowered.. My takeaway.. Alcohol should never be put in red bull.. I don't want to incur anyone's wrath just after my head finally cleared from flying off that cliff last night..so if you want send me a conversation anytime..your faithful yet a bit outrageous bunny spy.. Upside-I gained a follower hahaha.. Must be a fan of tragi-comedy..lol
      1. yotae likes this.
    6. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Ok anytime.. Bunny stealthly looks behind for J Stone.. Bye
      1. yotae likes this.
    7. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        ok I found how to make a convo, you go in "information" in your profil and there is "conversation" "start a conversation" and you put the name of the participants, we will do that next time, or we will be caught by Jack the mood ripper
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    8. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Msg me anytime when jack stone is busy which might be never look at that dress
      1. yotae likes this.
    9. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Sorry yotae someone named jack stone is implying this is inaporopriate.. I never get it right.. Goodnite my zhen
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        yes sorry jack, bunny see you
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    10. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Of course they have Guiness!thats what your bunny loves a half and half or jagerbomb which I was merrily drinking til I got ur news ..I was on my cloud 9 having a winning trivia streak.. wed is pub quiz..mood did a 180 w ur news or is it 360 anyway.. Im raising a glass to you right now which looks really wierd.. Hahaha..there will be no explaining my behaviour of this evening rofl
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. JackStone
        JackStone
        Can you do this in a convo?
        Apr 19, 2018
      3. yotae
        yotae
        bunny run we are caught by a mood killer
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
      4. JackStone
        JackStone
        Idgas it's annoying af. Yer flooding the feed
        Apr 19, 2018
    11. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      I love hearing my zhen laugh! I am currently huddled in the corner of an Irish pub not in Ireland haha..texting and whimpering in my beer my friends are looking at me suspiciously haha luckily for you i need to go
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        an Irish pub not in Ireland .... tell me at least that the server is Irish is there GUINNESS beer ?! When i think that you laugh alone with suspicious looks by your friends it made me chuckle haha
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    12. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Oh and dramatic is too mild a term for me.. I have said bye 10 times might be a record.. haha cya.. vaya con dios mi emperador..hasta luego
      1. yotae likes this.
    13. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Of course you will come back safe and sound your kingdom still need an heir!.. Your empress hunting was really poor so read some 'how to get an empress' books and as a last resort your bunny spy will step up but we are the same age and in chinese novels thats ancient..but I will stay in shape while you are gone.. So I could probably still bear a child hahaha
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        whoa bunny when i read the"Your empress hunting was really poor" it was like being kicked in the balls and when i see the last sentence I almost fell down.
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    14. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Now I know why you like that WLOP artwork.. It is heart piercing.. Well ttyl plz rememember to remember your bunny.. She wont forget her zhen
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        do not dramatize i will not die anytime soon i still didn't drink all the liquors in the world haha .... is this what they call a death flag ....mmh
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    15. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      I will worry.. So msg your bunny so I know my zhen is safe and sound..you don't want my beautiful happy face tear stained... not a pretty sight..be safe
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        The tears of a beautiful girl are lovely but yes i don't like to see sad faces.
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    16. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Bye my zhen msg me anytime.. anytime.. anytime on loop ur faithful bunny
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        bye don't worry my faithful bunny spy
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    17. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Works there haha.. He does discount for ur bunny friend..
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        i'm starting to get jealous of all this beer
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    18. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      Well ur bunny will try to leave w/o causing a scene but I think I already spilt alot of feelings on your floor..
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        I will keep them with me don't worry bye
        Apr 19, 2018
        Emmyy likes this.
    19. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      You are always so chill you must have died laughing over the army of 5 i mean really how can you go i said we would have a party when we got ten.. You have the endless popcorn my friend works at a microbrewery..
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        microbrewery. ?! what a dream.
        Apr 19, 2018
    20. Emmyy
      Emmyy
      How do I even exit gracefully bowing..I will definitely trip
      1. yotae likes this.
      2. yotae
        yotae
        *open the door for you and help so that you don't trip in front of