Comments on Profile Post by AardwarkThe2nd

1. Astaroth
    Apr 21, 2018
  2. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Still reading Overgod Ascension, it is good! Chapter count is less than 800, so things move quickly.
    Apr 21, 2018
  3. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    when I get back to MTL I'll probably try to finish up some of the novels for a change, prolly gonna read immortal executioner or otherwordly evil monarch.

But I really haven't been feeling like reading MTL for a long time by now, I get pretty annoyed by LNMTL's rudimentary glossary system and certain mods can really tick me off...
    Apr 21, 2018
  4. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    But unfortunately on the flip-side, the second best alternative for MTL imo is to simply use word replacer II, and that's just too much of a pain in the ass to deal with.

Not even being able to see both the raws and the translation on the same page at the same time is such a bother, and some other stuff as well.
    Apr 21, 2018
  5. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Oh, not having a novel you like on LNMTL is a problem. So, did you use your monthly novel proposition? I am thinking of adding Way of the Devil, even though it is unlikely to be picked up.

https://lnmtl.com/novelProposition/create
    Apr 21, 2018
  6. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    My problem isn't the novels, it's just that it's too annoying to make terms on LNMTL, and the terms you can make a limited and it's stupid how you have to make more terms to fix other terms.

I've got several novels to read, a pretty big backlog tbh, but I just don't feel motivated enough to go through the bother to read them atm
    Apr 21, 2018
  7. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    And nah, I rarely use my monthly novel propositions, since I don't like making terms on lnmtl and barely read there atm anyway.

But yeah go for it I guess, Way of the Devil was pretty easy to mtl when I tried it. Though I bet the demon/ghost/monster/devil stuff terms are going to get pretty weird tbh.
    Apr 21, 2018
  8. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Apr 21, 2018
  9. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I've tried Kronos' script but tbh it just sucks. It doesn't work all too often because it doesn't actually make use of the raws but rather those popups when you click on the translation.

Also, it has the exact same problem as you have when you make regular terms, but it's slightly worse (besides that you don't have to wait for a mod to approve the terms, but that's not my problem here)
    Apr 21, 2018
  10. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    It's really useful for checking conflicting terms though, so it helps in making regular terms on LNMTL.

But tbh, conflicting terms shouldn't have even been a problem in the first place... It's just part of the stupid "make terms to fix other terms" problem on lnmtl...
    Apr 21, 2018